GAOTek Phase Meter with Nuclear Phase provides measurement of difference in high voltage phase signal and provides wireless transmission with a visual range of up to 656 ft (200 m) and a sampling rate of up to 3 times/second. It is portable and easy to use and consists of a telescopic insulation rod. The device is equipped with a maintenance free battery with a large capacity. This Phase Meter device works in compliance with all the safety regulations and EMC standards.
- Visual range of up to 656 ft (200 m)
- 10 ft (3.1 m) telescopic insulation rod
- Portable receiver
- Adopts large capacity and maintenance-free battery
- Safe, fast and reliable testing process
- LCD screen which displays the phase, waveform and frequency
- Wireless transmission
- Compliant with EMC standards
|Accuracy||Phase error ≤ 15 °
Different phase error ≤ 15 °
|Sampling rate||3 times/sec|
|X and Y Collector Supply Voltage||7.5 V ± 1.5 V|
|X and Y Collector Current||≤ 5 mA|
|Transmission Distance of X, Y||≥ 65.6 ft (≥ 20 m)|
|Working Environment||32 °F to 122 °F (0 ° C +50 ° C)|
|Humidity||≤ 85 % RH|
|Storage Environment||32 °F + 131 °F (0 °C +55 °C)|
|Voltage Level Measurement||0.38 KV– 220 KV|
|Power Supply||AC 110 V / 115 V / 120 V / 127 V / 220 V /230 V / 240 V (Optional)|
|Frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz (Optional)|
- While testing on-site, the operator shall stay safe distance to operate.
- The tested insulating rod voltage is ≤ 220 KV.
- Please check the insulation rod carefully before using, pay attention to the weather. Please follow strict compliance with the relevant high-voltage testing regulation.
- The insulation rod is 6 telescopic insulating rod, when in use, regardless of the operating voltage is the highest voltage.
- Electrical inspection
- Power lines and substations
- Industrial enterprises