GAOTek Three Power Quality Analyzer calibrator specially used to test power grid waveform distortion, voltage fluctuation and flicker, harmonic content and unbalanced three-phase power quality problems such as high precision testing instruments; at the same time it also has the functions of electric parameter test, the vector analysis. It can accurately measure voltage, current, active power, reactive power, frequency, phase angle, power factor and other electrical parameters. It can display the measured voltage and current phasor diagram, and the users can know the device wiring correctly or not through the analysis of vector diagram.
- Small size, light weight, easy to carry. It can be used both as site testing measurement and as the standard measurement equipment in laboratory
- Conductive silicone keys, feel is good, long service life, reasonable design, convenient operation.
- Dynamic monitoring of power equipment for adjustment and operation
- Displays single-phase voltage, current waveform and can display three-phase voltage and current waveform at the same time
- All testing interface is functioned with a screen lock feature to facilitate reading and analysis of user data
- Load fluctuations monitoring: It can measure and analysis fluctuations on the utility grid power quality caused by a variety of electrical equipment at different operating conditions.
- Record and store trend of electrical parameter and phase at a regular time
- Measurement and analysis of the dynamic parameters of reactive power compensation and filtering devices in the power system, and make a quantitative evaluation of its features and technical specifications
- High-capacity data storage is equipped inside. It can store 18 consecutive months or more according to one minute interval
- LCD will automatically enter power-saving mode when there are 3 minutes without operation in order to maximize the extending battery life
- High-capacity, high-performance lithium-ion rechargeable battery is equipped inside, which can continuously work for more than 10 hours if the battery is fully charged
|Accuracy (Electric parameter measurement)|
|Voltage||± 0.2 %|
|Frequency||± 0.01 Hz|
|Current and power||± 0.5 %|
|Fundamental wave voltage allowed error||≤ 0.5 % F.S|
|Fundamental wave current allowed error||≤ 1 % F.S|
|Fundamental wave phase difference voltage and current measurement error||≤ 0.2°|
|Harmonic voltage containing rate measurement error||≤ 0.1 %|
|Harmonic current containing rate measurement error||≤ 0.2 %|
|Three-phase voltage unbalance degree error||≤ 0.2 %|
|Voltage deviation error||≤0.2 %|
|Changes in voltage error||≤0.2 %|
|The working temperature||50 ◦F x 104 ◦F (10 ℃ to 40 ℃)|
|The charging power supply||AC220 V, 45 Hz – 55 Hz frequency|
|The power consumption of the host:||≤ 3 VA|
|Battery maximum working time||≤ 10 hours|
|the input current and voltage insulation resistance||≤ 100 MΩ|
|Between the power input to the shell work under power frequency.||1.5 KV (RMS), the experiment lasted for 1 minute|
|Size||12.59 in x 9.44 in x 5.11 in
(320 mm x 240 mm x 130 mm)
|Weight||4.40 lbs (2.0 kg)|
|Voltage measuring range||0 to 400 V, automatic cutting|
|Current measuring range||5 A / 25A (standard)
100 A/ 500 A (optional)
400 A/ 2000 A (optional)
|Phase angle measuring range:||0 to 359.99°|
|Frequency measuring range||45 Hz to 55 Hz|
- Locates, predicts, prevents, and troubleshoots power quality problems in single-phase and three-phase power distribution systems
- Measures voltage, current, dips, swells, interruptions, harmonics, power, energy, frequency, inrush, power inverter efficiency, flicker, mains signaling, and transients
- Calculates the fiscal cost of energy loss due to harmonics and unbalance issues within a system
- Downloads trend and waveform data to a PC for analysis in Power Log software (included)
- It has a small size, light weight, easy to carry. It can be used both as site testing measurement and as the standard measurement equipment in laboratory
- The instrument is designed as a high-precision test equipment to detect grid waveform distortion occurrence, the harmonic content, voltage fluctuations and flicker and phase imbalance of power quality problems; It also includes electrical parameters testing, vector analysis functions.
- Measurement and analysis of the AC power quality from the utility grid to client can be done easily, its measurement and analysis: frequency deviation, voltage deviation, voltage fluctuations, flicker and three-phase voltage unbalance factor.
- It can accurately measure a variety of electrical parameters, such as voltage, current, active power, reactive power, phase angle, power factor, frequency, etc
- 3 minutes without operating liquid crystal display will enter power saving mode automatically, to maximum extend battery life
- It can display the vector diagram of the measured voltage and current , by analyzing which users can judge if the metering device wiring is correct or not
- The instrument comes with a powerful data management software and can directly upload real time sampling data to backstage management computer, which can do a more comprehensive and rapid treatment in the background. It has a calendar, clock function, which can display date and time in real-time.
- It can set the different storage time, according to the set time to store the interval data in a row.
- There is built-in large capacity data storage, it can store 18 consecutive months or more according to one minute interval.
- This instrument is with USB interface, which makes it easy to copy the data directly from the backstage management computer.