GAOTek Portable Digital Manometer (Light Weight) measures the pressure gauge/differential pressure ranging from -55 H2O to +55 H2O (2 psi). All pressure measurements are differential. The reference can be zero absolute pressure (a total vacuum), atmospheric pressure (the barometric pressure), or another pressure. This device has 11 selectable units as in H2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, in Hg, mm Hg, ozin, fit H2O, kg cm. The maximum pressure is up to 10 PSI with built-in low range and high range error indicator. It is used for testing ventilation and air conditioning system, spot check, clean room or for any gas pressure system troubleshooting. It is an indispensable testing tool for HVAC technician, maintenance engineers and science researchers.
- 11 selectable units of measure
- Measures Gauge/Differential Pressure : -55 H2O to +55 H2O (+2 psi)
- Max/min/average, and with a relative time
- Calculates and displays air velocity and volumetric air flow
- Rugged aluminium case protects instrument from damage during transport/use
- 9 selectable English and metric engineering units
- Large, easy to read display with backlight for use in dark areas
- Zeroing, offset and data compensation
- Low-battery display and automatic shutdown
- Data hold and error code
|Accuracy||± 0.3 % FSO 77 °F (25℃)|
|Repeatability||± 0.2 % (Max +/- 0.5 % FSO)|
|Linearity / Hysteresis||± 0.29 % FSO|
|Maximum Pressure||10 psi|
|Response Time||0.55 seconds typical|
|Low Battery indicator||Yes|
|Over Range Indicator||Err.1|
|Under Range Indicator||Err.2|
|Operating Conditions||32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)|
|Storage Conditions||14 °F to 140 °F (-1 °C to 60 °C)|
|Power Supply||1 x 9 V battery (included) or external 9 V DC|
- Hold function
- Differential mode
- Primary Data Screen
- Record Mode
- Low Battery Indicator
- Pressure Unit Indicator
- Relative Time Clock
Power Buttons: Press the ON/OFF button to turn power on or off. The meter will perform a short self-test when turned on. The meter defaults to the setting used during the last operation.
Zero Adjust and Offset: Before use and without fittings attached to the meter, press the Hold button for more than 2 seconds to Zero the meter. The meter will rese and display “000” from right to left. 0.000 will be display.
If it is desired to offset the meter and display, press the DIF button while taking measurement and subsequent reading will be the difference between the current measurement and the measurement that was on the display when the DIF button was pressed.
Unit button: Intermittently press the UNITS button there will revolve various units at the bottom of the screen. These units are as follows: bar, mm Hg, Ozin2, Kg cm2, psi, in H20, in Hg, cm H2O, and m bar
DIF button: The pressure value when pressing the DIF button subtracting the pressure value before pressing.
Hold: Press the HOLD button momentarily to freeze the displayed reading the HOLD icon will appear on the upper left hand side of the display. Press the HOLD button gain to return to normal operation.
Record: The MAX/MIN mode allows the user to view only the highest (MAX), lowest (MIN) or average (AVG) readings with relative time stamp.
- Press the Rec button once and Rec appears on the display. The relative time clock also appears in the secondary display and start counting.
- Press the Rec button again and Max appears on the display. The Display is now showing the maximum pressure and relative time, it was recorded.