GAOTek Radiation Meter with Data Lock (Dual-Mode Measure) is a radiation survey meter that can test electric field radiation and magnetic field emission with the sampling rate of 5 Hz-3500 MHz.It is used to test indoor and outdoor of electromagnetic radiation situation. It is equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on LCD digital display after processing by the control micro-chip. The meter has various applications like Electromagnetic radiation monitoring, Electromagnetic radiation test and Radiation protection product test.
- Single instrument with dual use and it can test electric field and magnetic field radiation simultaneously.
- Sound light alarm, and automatically alarm when beyond the security value.
- It can lock Data radiation value just one key.
- LCD graphics display radiation value trends: radiation assessment, and remind the current radiation value is safe or not.
- Easy to operate.
- Used in home, outdoor, business, easy to move or field measurements (such as mobile phone TV refrigerator, etc.).
|Unit||Field : V / m, the magnetic field μT|
|Accuracy||Electric: 1V / m, magnetic 0.01 μT|
|Range||Electric: 1-1999 V / m, magnetic 0.01-19.99 μT|
|Alarm Threshold||Electric: 40 V/magnetic 0.4 μT|
|Sampling time||5 Hz-3500 MHz|
|Test mode||Approx. 0.4 seconds|
|Overload Tip||Measured with dual-mode|
|Data lock||LCD displays “1”|
|Low Light Display||√|
|Average and peak||√|
|Low power tips||√|
|Power||6 F 229 V battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F ~ 122 °F(0 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||80 %|
|Operating Voltage||9 V|
|Dimensions||2.5 in x 1.22 in x 4.99 in (63.6 mm x 31 mm x 125.88 mm)|
|Weight||0.32 lbs (146 g)|
- Long press power to turn it on. After full screen display, the current electric field and magnetic field value will be displayed, press power to turn the backlight on. Press it again to disable the backlight. If there is no key operation, the backlight will turn off automatically after 30 seconds. Long press power to shut it down. If there is no key operation, the instrument will shut down automatically after 5 minutes.
Note: As there may be disturbance of electromagnetic field in the environment, when starting up, the instrument may give a small reading. It is a normal phenomena.
- Hold the instrument with hand to make the inductive zone at front end get closer to the electromagnetic radiation source to be tested slowly. If the actual radiation value is within the technical index of the instrument, there will be a value displayed; if the instrument has no reading, it indicates that the electromagnetic radiation value of the radiation source is smaller than the minimum reading of the instrument, namely 1 V/m or 0.01 µT.
Note: Distance measuring shall be made for high-voltage facilities. Remember: Stay-safe.
- During measurement press “HOLD” to lock, the instrument reading. The “HOLD” will be displayed on the screen. In case of unlocking, press “HOLD” again. This instrument will produce a beep by default after turning on and will be displayed on the screen.Long press the “BEEP” to turn on and off the beep.
- By pressing “AVG/VPP” during measurement under unlocking state,you can switch between the average and peak value.
- If the figure is displayed,is unclear or the figure flickers or the figure cannot be cleared ,it indicates that the battery runs out of power.Please change the battery in time.
LCD display and key function
LCD Screen :
Names of the components:
A.Inductive zone at front end
D.Data locking /beep