- Excellent software design and procedure provides stronger spectral data processing function. Functions include automatic scan and measure of spectra multi-wavelength(1-3λ) kinetic determination, 1-3 curve fitting, 1-4 derivative spectra, and access, display, print spectra and analyze data.
- Powerful Windows-based software platform is user-friendly, and easy to store or output
- Uses 16 bit high speed and high precision for A/D conversion. Has fast response using the latest ARM system with built-in double system in both English and Chinese, and has internal storage that can hold huge amounts of data.
- External USB and RS232 interface can be connected directly to monitors, computers, printers and storage devices.
- Uses real double beam metering system with advanced circuit measurement and control system. Allows for high reliability and low noise.
- Unique installation of the deuterium lamp and tungsten lamps allows users to operate the instrument and maintain or replace light sources in a more convenient, correct and safer way.
|Optical system:||Double Beam|
|Wavelength range:||190-1100 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy:||≤+/-0.1nm (656.1nm D2); ≤+/-0.3nm (full wavelength range)|
|Photometric range:||0-200%T, -0.3-3A|
|Spectral bandwidth:||2 nm|
|Baseline Flatness:||≤ +/-0.001A|
|Stray light:||≤ 0.05%T|
|Stability:||<= 0.001 A/h(@500 nm)|
|Display :||6″ LCD|
|Data output (print):||RS232/USB Driver|
|Light source:||Deuterium & Tungsten-halogen lamp|
|Operating voltage:||AC 220V/50Hz or AC 110V/60Hz|