- Continuous and single measuring method
- Direct and burst mode working modes
- The two methods can be used together for calibration; the basic method can be used to modify the system error.
- Could store up to 500 observed value
- The delete function can delete unwanted measurement or all the storage before it starts a new measurement
- Parameters can be set, and the alarm will sound when it passes beyond or bellow the parameters.
- Print out function is available. Low supply indicator.
- Manual shutdown and automatic shutdown mode
|Measuring range||0~1250 µm|
|Lower limit of resolution(µm)||0.1ｕm（0-100），1ｕm（100-1250）|
|Calibration||Manufacturer for the calibration, zero calibration, the calibration foil calibration|
|One-point calibration(µm)||±(3%H+1) to ±(3%H+1) ±(3%H+1.5)|
|Two-point calibration(µm)||±[(1~3%H) +1] to ±[(1~3%H) +1] ±[(1~3%H) +1.5]|
|Minimum radius of curvature(µm)||Convexity 1.5mm (0.06in), Camber concave 3mm(0.12in)|
|Critical thickness of substrate(mm)||0.3mm to 0.5mm (0.01 – 0.02in)|
|Diameter of the minimum value(mm)||Φ5 – Φ7|
|Temperature||0℃-40℃ (32°F -104°F)|
|Overall Dimension||147×65×30 (5.8 x 2.5x 1.1 in)|
There are no reviews yet.