Heavy duty industrial reader with listen before talk port (LBT) that can handle 1 to 4 read antennae with a capacity of 400 or more tags read at a time. Software included provides extensive control over reader capabilities and behavior, full antenna behavior control, an optional I/O control module and a full spectrum analyzer. Also included is a reader diagnostic tool. This unit is ideal in industrial applications where high read rates are required such as portals or loading dock doorways. One and two antenna configurations will manage most conveyor and container tracking requirements.
- Warehousing, Distribution, Shop floor,
- Display: 4 LED’s
- Power requirements: 12 ~ 24 VDC, 60 W 2.5 A maximum
- Communications Interface: RS232, 10/100 Ethernet Digital I/O
- Frequency: 860~868 MHz.
- Power: 10 mW – 1W conducted (30 dBm)
- Read Write Distance: Read 0 ~ 7 M, write 0 ~ 4 M
- Technical Certificates: ISO 18000-6B, ISO 18000-6C
- Antenna Connections: 4 + 1 listening port
- Dimensions: L 300 mm X W 220 mm X H 56 mm
- Weight: ~ 3.0 Kg.
- Housing: Aluminum
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C ~ 55 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C ~ 85 °C
- Humidity: 5~ 95% relative
- Multi-Detection: Yes
- Max read quantity: 400+ tags/sec
- Antenna Compatibility: Linear or Circular polarized antenna
- Antenna Connection: RP SMA
- Transponder Compatibility: EPC Class 1 Gen 1, EPC UHF Gen 2
- Additional Information: Optional Global Bandwidth 860 ~ 960 MHz # 236003G Optional US Bandwidth 902 ~ 928 MHz. # 236003 Built in listening port antenna optional, WiFi 802.11 optional, Optional digital I/O Module Controller
- GEN2 Reader 865 ~ 868 MHz.