Modular reader unit with 8 antenna ports, 4 for reading, 4 ports for listening and usable in harsh environments makes this unit a premier amongst Gen 2 readers. Fully US UHF Band EPC G2 /ISO 18000 6C certified this unit has Ethernet remote configuration, Power adjustment, .net/Java API supported making this GAO unit perfect for multi antenna applications in a wide variety of environments.
- Warehousing, Distribution, Shop floor, Harsh Manufacturing or Processing Environments, Outdoors.
- Display: 4 Status LED’s – Power/ Tx /Rx Output 1, 2
- Power requirements: PoE Power over Ethernet 48V
- Communications Interface: Ethernet TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTPS
- Frequency: 902~928 MHz.
- Power: 30 dBm, 4 W EIRP
- Read Write Distance: Depending on transponder utilized up to 30M or more
- Technical Certificates: CE, FCC/EPC Gen2 Certification, ISO/IEC 18000-6C,
- Antenna Connections: 8 Bi-static antenna ports Tx/Rx separate for 4 reading points
- Dimensions: L 287 mm × W 252 mm × H 56.5 mm
- Weight: ~ 3.155 Kg.
- Housing: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Waterproof and dustproof – IP55
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C ~ 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- Humidity: 0 ~ 99% relative
- Multi-Detection: Yes
- Antenna Compatibility: 6 dBi circular polarization
- Antenna Connection: N-Type Female Coaxial
- Transponder Compatibility: Fully Gen2 compatible
- Reader US 902 ~928 MHz.