GAOTek Visual Fault Locator with Long Range (Long Battery) functions as a fiber identifier and fault locator of single-mode or multi-mode fiber in a long range and has a long battery life. It is a helpful assistant to dead zone of OTDR, and it is also a basic maintenance tool for fiber network, LAN, ATM fiber system and telecom network system. It comes with a long battery with the effective laser drive circuit which ensures the stable power output allows the user to work for more than 10 hours continuously.
- Supports both CW and 2 Hz modulation work mode
- Use of special laser end design to avoid damage when dropping on the floor
- Long working hours: use of effective laser drive circuit ensures that 1 mW/650 nm locator can work for more than 10 hours continuously
- Stable power output: use of special laser driver circuit ensures stable power output in the low battery
- 2.5 mm universal adapter: uses 2.5 mm universal adapter, can match SC/LC adapters
|Wavelength||650 nm ± 10 nm|
|Light Source||FP-LD laser|
|Output Power||1 mw, 10 mw, 20 mw, 25 mW, 30 mW (optional)|
|Connector||2.5 mm universal adapter|
|Working Mode||CW or 2 Hz modulation|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F～140 °F (0 °C～60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 °F～158 °F (-25 °C～70 °C)|
|Power||2 pcs AA battery|
|Working hours||≥10 hours|
|Size||6.88 in × 1.02 in × 1.02 in (175 mm × 26 mm × 26 mm)|
|Weight||0.35 lbs (160 g)|
This Visual Fault Locator with Long Range (Long Battery) is used in:
- Finding fiber fracture and bending fault location
- Test Lab of optical fibers
- End to end fiber identification
- Maintenance of telecom system
- CATV system to trace fiber loss testing
- Fiber routing and continuity checking in optical networks
- Optical examination and fault locating for both single mode and multimode optical fibers.
Visual Fault Locator
- Please properly install the battery or it will cause the device to not work and it may get damaged.
- Switch in middle side for power off, switch up for CW output, switch down for glint output.