GAOTek Visual Fault Locator with Special Laser (Stable Power) integrates the functions of fiber identification and fault location of single-mode or multi-mode fiber. It can be used as a basic maintenance tool for fiber networks, LANs, ATM fiber systems and telecom network systems. It is also a helpful assistant to dead zone of OTDR. The use of special laser end design helps to avoid damage when dropping on the floor and the use of effective laser drive circuit ensures stable power output in the low battery.
- Supports both CW and 2 Hz modulation work mode
- Use of special laser end design to avoid damage when dropping on the floor
- Long working hours: use of effective laser drive circuit ensures that 1 mW/650 nm locator can work for more than 10 hours continuously
- Can be used for both single-mode and multi-mode fibers
- Stable power output: use of special laser driver circuit ensures stable power output in the low battery
- 2.5 mm universal adapter: uses 2.5 mm universal adapter, can match SC/LC adapters
|Wavelength||650 nm ± 10 nm|
|Light source||FP-LD laser|
|Output power||1 mw, 10 mW, 20 mW, 25 mW, 30 mW (optional)|
|Connector||2.5 mm universal adapter|
|Working mode||CW or 2 Hz modulation|
|Operating temperature||32 °F～140 °F (0 °C～60 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-13 °F～158 °F (-25 °C～70 °C)|
|Power||2 pcs AA battery|
|Size||6.88 in × 1.02 in × 1.02 in (175 mm × 26 mm × 26 mm)|
|Weight||0.35 lbs (160 g)|
This Visual Fault Locator with Special Laser (Stable Power) can be used in:
- Finding fiber fracture and bending fault location
- It is a helpful assisting tool to OTDR in dead zone.
- End to end fiber identification
- Maintenance of telecom system
- CATV system to trace fiber loss testing
- Fiber routing and continuity checking in optical networks
- Optical examination and fault locating for both single mode and multimode optical fibers.
Visual Fault Locator
- Please properly install the battery or it will cause the device to not work and it may get damaged.
- Switch in middle side for power off, switch up for CW output, switch down for glint output.
|Output Power||> 1 mW||> 10 mW||> 15 mW||> 20 mW||> 25 mW|
|Wave Output||650 nm|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F～140 °F (0 °C～60 °C)|
|Battery Style||LR6 (AA) 1.5 V × 2|
|Battery Life||> 40 Hrs||> 12 Hrs||> 10 Hrs|