GAOTek Water Hardness Meter with 5 Point Calibration (High Accuracy) is designed to measure the water quality of calcium and magnesium ion concentration. It is equipped with a clear and bright LCD display that is used to show measured values, mode indicators and help message. It is highly cost-effective. It is equipped with the original British water quality hardness electrode suitable for measuring the ions. It has the USB communication interface which sends the stored data to the PC.
- Professional water hardness meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- It supports 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Selectable multiple measurement units, including the mmol/L, mg/L(CaCO3), mg/L(CaO), mmol/L(Boiler), mg/L(Ca), French degree, German degree and English degree.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the slope of sensor.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, hold function, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Highly cost-effective.
- It is simple and easy to use.
|Measuring Range||0.05 mmol/L~0.2 mol/L|
|Measuring Range (CaCO3)||0 ~ 19999 mg/L|
|Measuring Range (CaO)||0 ~ 11220 mg/L|
|Measuring Range (Boiler)||0 ~ 400 mmol/L|
|Measuring Range (Ca)||0 ~ 8020 mg/L|
|Measuring Range (German Degrees)||0 ~ 1122 °dH|
|Measuring Range (French Degrees)||0 ~ 2000 °f|
|Measuring Range (English Degrees)||0 ~ 1404 °e|
|Accuracy||±1% F. S|
|Calibration Points||2 to 5 Points|
|Calibration Solutions||0.001, 0.01, 0.1mmol/L, 0.001, 0.01, 0.1mol/L|
|Range||32 ℉ – 221 ℉ (0 ℃~ 105 ℃)|
|Accuracy||±33 ℉ (±0.5 ℃)|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±50 ℉ (±10 ℃)|
|Temperature Compensation||32 ℉ ~ 122 ℉ (0 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Compensation Mode||Manual or Automatic|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic endpoint Detection|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 Days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 Minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Display||LCD – 5 in x 4.3 in (130 mm x 110 mm)|
|Power Requirements||DC 5 V, Using AC Adapter, 220 V AC/ 50 Hz|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.5 kg)|
|Size Dimensions||8 in x 7.4 in x 2.3 in (210 mm x 188 mm x 60 mm) (L x W x H)|
- Water Hardness Electrode
- Temperature Probe
- USB Cable
- DC 5 V Power Adapter
GAOTek water hardness meter is equipped with a clear and bright LCD display that is used to show measured values, mode indicators and help message. The following table describes the meaning of each indicator.
Electrode Care and Maintenance:
- Ensure that the electrode is thoroughly washed with distilled water after each use.
- DO NOT scratch the sensitive membrane on electrode during the measurement or calibration.
- If performance becomes sluggish, rinse with dilute detergent, rinse with de-ionised water and immerse the tip in a 1000ppm calcium solution for 1 hour.
|—-||Electrode dried out||Soak the conductivity electrode in tap water for 10 minutes|
|Measured value is out of range||Check the electrode whether dirty or broken|
|Err||Incorrect calibration solutions||Using the fresh calibration solutions for calibration|
|Electrode is out of service life||Replace the water hardness electrode|