The Wiegand-to-Ethernet Smart Controller, GAO model #491018, is a compact networkable access controller that can be fit to one door access. The Controller is able to connect to any kind of Wiegand reader, such as a magnetic stripe reader, RFID reader or fingerprint reader. Network gives the advantages of central control and easily overview of event log reports.
- 2K memory capacity, maximum 50 users, 10 visitors and 20 time logs
- Provide master card for appending or deleting visitor authority directly from external reader
- 2 input sensors for the detection of door unlocked and exit button pressed
- Provide 2 relay outputs for external alarm and electric lock
- Door left open alarm function
- Separate control unit and reader for higher security demand
- Able to work independently, off line with PC with Ethernet connection
- Provides 1 holiday table with up to 10 dates defined.
- Provides 3 time zones.
- Provides setting for length reading and card number checking
- Control unit is programmable
- Communication One Wiegand port One 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Port
- Available Wiegand format: 26, 30, 34, 35, 37, 38, 42 bits
- Power consumption: 140 mA 12 VDC
- Protocols: Communicates with server on the networking using TCP or UDP protocols
- Indication type: Three LEDs display status information, One built in buzzer2 sets of input, 2 sets relay output (including N.C/ N O, Common)
- Dimension: 100 x 96.8 x 24.35 mm
- Operating Temp: 0-55 Deg.
- Storage Temp: -10 ~ 55 Deg
- Humidity: 10-90% relative