Leeb Hardness Testers
GAOTek proudly presents an extensive and wide range of Leeb hardness testers. A Leeb hardness tester is used mainly in manufacturing industry to test the structural integrity of a metal object by applying a definite amount of force on the object. Structural integrity is crucial information as in some cases it is treated as a specification or standard that companies have to meet to release a product. It may also be used to set a limitation or restriction for a specific device or item.
GAOTek has integrated a broad range of components into making their Leeb hardness testers. These components are:
- Leeb hardness tester – This instrument is used to measure the durability of an object. The indentation can be made by a multitude of different objects, like an anvil in most cases. There are different categories or types of anvils. A leeb hardness tester uses type D. This is defined specifically so that the company only produces the most premium quality products.
- Anvil – An anvil is used to make the indentation. It comes in different shapes and sizes.
- Leeb standardized Block – The object sits on a Leeb standardized block.
- Printing Machine – Our Leeb hardness testers are equipped with an automatic printing machine which prints on completion of test.
GAOTek Leeb hardness testers include but are not limited to the following features:
- Accessibility: Our Leeb hardness testers are compact and easy to use devices.
- Fast Sampling Rate: Our Leeb hardness testers provide instant readings.
- Safe: Safety is number one priority for Gao Tek. We have gone above and beyond to ensure safety in our testers.
- Conversion: These testers have the capability to convert hardness scales.
- Timer: These testers come with a built in timer so that you can time the insulation test.
- Printable Data output: A user can print the new data instantly to obtain and maintain records.
- Automatic Testing Process: We have implemented an automatic testing processor so the tester can keep record and automatically test an object for you.
- Display:Digital display in our Leeb hardness meters consists of an LCD screen with backlight. This gives exact and clearly visible readings.
- Automatic and Manual power down: GAO Tek keeps user preferences in mind in all its products. We have incorporated a double option power down in our leeb hardness testers. You can manually turn off the device at any time or if no activity is recorded for 5 minutes, the auto power off feature takes over.
- Memory recall Function:Our Leeb hardness testers come with a Data hold/recall function. This is put in place so that a user can retrieve logged data. This function is basically used to remember a certain log in the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
- Battery Low Alert: Battery levels are monitored by the systems in the device, and when it reaches low levels the device alerts you to recharge it.
- Easy Interface:The device is easy to use and is simple in design. It features a simple 4 button operation.
- Multiple Types:GAO Tek Leeb hardness testers can be used with different types of indenters.
- Auto Calibration:The auto calibration feature is a must to meet industrial standards. This is an important feature from user’s point of view.
Leeb hardness testers are used in a multitude of different professions and industries, but find maximum application in the manufacturing industry. Manufacturing companies rely heavily on this device to detect defective behaviour in products or to detect if a product does not meet the industry standard. Improper detection of these defects or subpar performance of a product, hinders production, and detection at a later stage comes at a higher cost. Leeb hardness testers are useful in scientific and industrial fields. They are also used is setting a standard for a specific item or material. These devices are used to detect and conclude if the durability of a material or product is good, before an issue arises. This provides important information for maintenance of certain products.
Showing all 13 results
Leeb Hardness Tester with Alarm (Low Power Design)ID: GT00ZI00ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Anti-Jamming (High Speed Print)ID: GT00Y100ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Built-In Printer (High Precision)ID: GT00Y100ZJ Call for Quote
Leed Hardness Tester with Low Battery Indication (Large Memory)ID: GT00X600ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Single Measured Value (Large memoryID: Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Large Memory (Recalibration Function)ID: GT00X600ZX Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Bulit-In Printer (Data Storage)ID: GT00VO00ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with High Accuracy (Data Storage)ID: GT00Y100ZG Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester (Tungsten Carbide, Auto Shut-Off)ID: GT00Y100ZM Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Tungsten Carbide (Bluetooth, USB)ID: GT00Y100ZL Call for Quote
Palm Size Leeb Hardness Tester (Recaliber,Test Any Angle)ID: GT00Y100ZU Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Wide Range (Hardness Standards)ID: GT00Y100ZV Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Wide Range (Large Memory)ID: GT00ZG00ZV Call for Quote
GAO Tek Thermocouple Calibrator calibrates thermocouple measuring with optional temperature unit select.