Trusted & Leading Global Supplier of Test and Measurement Equipment
NAMED A KEY PLAYER IN
- Global Analogue Oscilloscope Market Research Report 2018
- Global Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer Market Company Competition, Market demand, Regional Forecast, Marketing Price, New investment feasibility analysis 2022
- Global Light Power Meters Market Data Survey Report 2025
- Global Fiber Optic Power Meters Market Research Report 2018
- Logic Analyzer Market Research Report – Global Forecast to 2023
- Global Digital Storage Oscilloscope Industry Market Research 2018
- World Fusion Splicer Market by Product Type, Market, Players and Regions-Forecast to 2023
- PC-based Oscilloscope Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Forecast Analysis Report By Product, By Application, By Segment, By Region – Global Forecast To 2025
SHOWCASED AS A LEADING VENDOR
- Global Digital Storage Oscilloscopes Market Analysis and Forecast From 2018 – 23
- Global PC-based Oscilloscope Market Insights, Forecast to 2025
- Digital Oscilloscope Market Share, Industry Trends, Growth Factors, Top Key Players Update and Global Research Report by Forecast to 2023
- Global Light Power Meters Market Grade and Outlook 2015-2025
- Global Gigabit Ethernet Test Equipment Market, Forecast to 2022
- 2018 Global Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer Industry Research Report
- Global Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer Market Professional Survey Report 2018
- Global Fiber Fusion Splicer Market 2018 – Industry Production, Trends, Sales, Supply, Demand, Analysis & Forecast to 2025
- Global Light Power Meters Market Status By Manufacturers, Types And Application, History And Forecast 2025
LISTED AS A TOP MANUFACTURER IN
- Global Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer Market Data Survey Report 2025
- Global Bromide Ion Meters Market Insights, Forecast to 2025
- Global Benchtop Chlorine Meters Market Insights, Forecast To 2025
- Global Optical Power Meter Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023
- Global Splicing Machine Market Professional Survey Report 2018
- Global Electric ARC Fusion Splicer Market Report, History and Forecast 2013-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application
- Global Digital Oscilloscope Market 2018 – 2022| By Manufacturers, Product Types, Application and Region
Fiber Optic Instruments
Our Fiber Optics Instruments are offered in six categories: OTDR (optical time-domain reflectometer) and locators, splicers, meters, sources and attenuators, switches and converters, and others. [read more="More..." less="Less..."] Technicians and field professionals can find an extensive collection of fiber optic tools, fiber optic testers, and fiber optic cable testers. Our fiber optic tools have extensive uses in the telecommunications and IT industries and are design to meet the needs of any job related to fiber installation, maintenance and troubleshooting. The fiber optic testers and fiber optic cable testers we offer are designed to inspect, clean, verify, certify, and troubleshoot fiber optic networks.[/read]
Our high quality and affordable PSTN devicess include xDSL Testers, E1 Testers, Line Testers, and Analyzers are mainly used in the production, troubleshooting, and maintenance of xDSL networks and telecom networks. [read more="More..." less="Less..."] Our select portfolio includes telecom tools, telecommunications tools, telephone test equipment, and telecommunications test equipment that are easy-to-use and well constructed to offer a smart navigation and high-resolution screen that displays results clearly.[/read]
Cable Instruments & Equipment
We offer a wide selection of high quality, affordable cable instruments and equipment in three categories: CATV Meters & Instruments, CCTV & Video Equipment, and Ethernet Equipment. [read more="More..." less="Less..."] CATV Meters & Instruments category provides products such as cable fault locators, QAM and PCM analyzers and signal level meters. CCTV & Video Equipment include color video quadprocessors and multifunctional CCTV testers. The Ethernet and Others category, carries products such as Ethernet testers and time analyzers. The products under these categories have a wide variety of applications that include telecommunications, electric utilities, test/service companies, petrochemical facilities, mining industry, digital industry, and Internet service. Our cable instruments and equipment products are also used for surveillance in areas that may need monitoring and crime prevention such as banks, casinos, airports, industrial plant area, military institutions, convenience stores, and home security.[/read]
We offer a full portfolio of handheld electrical analyzers including spectrum analyzers, digital oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, logic analyzers, and generators. [read more="More..." less="Less..."] Our products enable technicians and field professionals the best performance for a variety of electrical testing applications. Our spectrum analyzers are used in the installation, test, and maintenance of radio frequency circuitry and equipment. Digital oscilloscopes store and analyze the signal digitally rather than using analog techniques and logic analyzers are used to debug and evaluate the errors. Our electrical testers are widely used in many industries such as telecommunications, consumer electronics, healthcare, life science/medical research, security, sensing, microscopy, and gas/chemical analysis, environmental monitoring, engineering, and automotive.[/read]
Environmental Testing Instruments
Our environmental instruments includes a selection of high-performance conductivity meters, durable gas detection instruments, advanced handheld ultrasonic meters... [read more="More..." less="Less..."]high-quality ion meters, multi-parameter water quality meters, long lasting multifunction gas detection instruments, and flexible portable gas detection instruments. The environmental testing devices are used for measuring and monitoring environmental conditions and have a wide variety of applications in many different industries. Some of the business segments where our products have applications include hydroponics, aquaculture and freshwater systems, safety systems to use to detect gas leaks, within other industries.
Welcome to GAO Tek Inc., a Member of GAO Group
GAOTek Inc. is a leading North American supplier of test and measurement equipment for fiber optic, telecommunications, networks, PSTN, CATV, environment, chemical and bio-medical test and measurement instruments.
Celebrating over 20 Years of Innovation
When choosing GAOTek as your technology provider you gain the benefit of our experience. As a part of GAO Group, we have over 20 years of experience and have served customers in more than 50 countries. We bring you peace of mind knowing our engineers right down to our sales staff are knowledgeable about our test equipment and can provide you with a reliable system, quality hardware and customized software, quicker than our competitors.
Ask an Expert
Our technical experts are here to help answer your every inquiry. From the simplest of questions to the hardest questions about our fiber optics products, test equipment and RFID products we are here to help, with no sales pressure or hard sell tactics—just real answers to real questions.
Whatever your project, talk to our team of experienced, certified professionals. Once we understand your business environment and requirements, we will deliver an optimal solution.
[read more="More Info..." less="Less..."]
Our Fiber Optic Products - Test Meters & Test Instruments
GAO Tek supplies high quality OTDR (optical time-domain reflectometer), OTDR with Visual Fault Locator (VFL), fusion splicers, optical fiber identifier and rangers, optical telephone, power meter, variable optical attenuator, visual fault locators, light sources, fiber cables, media converters, hubs, switches, optical talk sets. Comprehensive offerings of transceivers compatible with international standards.
Our PSTN Telecom Testers/Analyzers
GAO Tek offers a wide range of top quality telecom testing equipment such as Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester, Portable xDSL Tester, Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate (BER) Tester, Pocket Size Handheld ADSL2+ Tester, Portable E1/Datacom Transmission Analyzer, Data Transmission Analyzer and E1/T1 BER Tester, Portable PCM Channel Analyzer, E1/Ethernet Tester, Multi-Function Network Cable Tester, Compact Telecom Line Tester, TDR Cable Fault Locator, Portable Cable & Antenna Analyzer, Handheld Gigabit Ethernet Tester.
Our CATV - Test Meters & Test Instruments
GAO Tek's handheld CATV/ QAM analyzers are designed for both digital and analog TV analysis. They have digital signal analysis functions for channel power, MER, BER and constellation diagrams for 16/32/64/128/256QAM/QPSK modulation types. Analog channel analysis includes single-frequency level, carrier level of full channels spectrum, HUM, modulation depth, TILT and C/N.
Our Electrical Product Test Meters & Instruments
GAOTek carries a full portfolio of electrical testers such as clamp meters, spectrum analyzers, digital oscilloscopes, LCR meters, digital multimeters, ohmmeters, logic analyzers, transmission line testers, industrial PCs and tablets, and process calibrators. Feel free to browse our electrical products and testers.
We are known throughout the industry for our large selection of RFID hardware such as tags, readers and antennas that cover a large range of frequencies including Active 2.45 GHz, Gen 2 UHF 865-868 MHz, 902-928 MHz, High Frequency 13.56 MHz, and Low Frequency 125 KHz/134 KH—all designed with the leading edge in mind to offer amazing benefits.