Fiber Optic Instruments
Our Fiber Optics Instruments are offered in six categories: OTDR (optical time-domain reflectometer) and locators, splicers, meters, sources and attenuators, switches and converters, and others. More...
Our high quality and affordable PSTN devicess include xDSL Testers, E1 Testers, Line Testers, and Analyzers are mainly used in the production, troubleshooting, and maintenance of xDSL networks and telecom networks. More...
Cable Instruments & Equipment
We offer a wide selection of high quality, affordable cable instruments and equipment in three categories: CATV Meters & Instruments, CCTV & Video Equipment, and Ethernet Equipment. More...
We offer a full portfolio of handheld electrical analyzers including spectrum analyzers, digital oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, logic analyzers, and generators. More...
Environmental Testing Instruments
Our environmental instruments includes a selection of high-performance conductivity meters, durable gas detection instruments, advanced handheld ultrasonic meters... More...
Welcome to GAO Tek Inc., a Member of GAO Group
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading North American supplier of fiber optical products, and telecommunications, networks, PSTN, CATV, environment, chemical and bio-medical test and measurement instruments.
Celebrating over 20 Years of Innovation
When choosing GAO Tek as your technology provider you gain the benefit of our experience. As a part of GAO Group, we have over 20 years of experience and have served customers in more than 50 countries. We bring you peace of mind knowing our engineers right down to our sales staff are knowledgeable about our test equipment and can provide you with a reliable system, quality hardware and customized software, quicker than our competitors.
Ask an Expert
Our technical experts are here to help answer your every inquiry. From the simplest of questions to the hardest questions about our fiber optics products, test equipment and RFID products we are here to help, with no sales pressure or hard sell tactics—just real answers to real questions.
Whatever your project, talk to our team of experienced, certified professionals. Once we understand your business environment and requirements, we will deliver an optimal solution.
Our Fiber Optic Products and Test Equipment
GAO Tek supplies high quality OTDR (optical time-domain reflectometer), OTDR with Visual Fault Locator (VFL), fusion splicers, optical fiber identifier and rangers, optical telephone, power meter, variable optical attenuator, visual fault locators, light sources, fiber cables, media converters, hubs, switches, optical talk sets. Comprehensive offerings of transceivers compatible with international standards.
Our PSTN Telecom Testers/Analyzers
GAO Tek offers a wide range of top quality telecom testing equipment such as Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester, Portable xDSL Tester, Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate (BER) Tester, Pocket Size Handheld ADSL2+ Tester, Portable E1/Datacom Transmission Analyzer, Data Transmission Analyzer and E1/T1 BER Tester, Portable PCM Channel Analyzer, E1/Ethernet Tester, Multi-Function Network Cable Tester, Compact Telecom Line Tester, TDR Cable Fault Locator, Portable Cable & Antenna Analyzer, Handheld Gigabit Ethernet Tester.
Our CATV Meters
GAO Tek's handheld CATV/ QAM analyzers are designed for both digital and analog TV analysis. They have digital signal analysis functions for channel power, MER, BER and constellation diagrams for 16/32/64/128/256QAM/QPSK modulation types. Analog channel analysis includes single-frequency level, carrier level of full channels spectrum, HUM, modulation depth, TILT and C/N.
Our Electrical Products and Testers
GAOTek carries a full portfolio of electrical testers such as clamp meters, spectrum analyzers, digital oscilloscopes, LCR meters, digital multimeters, ohmmeters, logic analyzers, transmission line testers, industrial PCs and tablets, and process calibrators. Feel free to browse our electrical products and testers.
We are known throughout the industry for our large selection of RFID hardware such as tags, readers and antennas that cover a large range of frequencies including Active 2.45 GHz, Gen 2 UHF 865-868 MHz, 902-928 MHz, High Frequency 13.56 MHz, and Low Frequency 125 KHz/134 KH—all designed with the leading edge in mind to offer amazing benefits.
NAMED A KEY PLAYER IN
- Global Fiber Optic Power Meters Market Research Report 2018
- Logic Analyzer Market Research Report – Global Forecast to 2023
- Global Digital Storage Oscilloscope Industry Market Research 2018
- World Fusion Splicer Market by Product Type, Market, Players and Regions-Forecast to 2023
- PC-based Oscilloscope Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Forecast Analysis Report By Product, By Application, By Segment, By Region – Global Forecast To 2025
SHOWCASED AS A LEADING VENDOR
- Global Gigabit Ethernet Test Equipment Market, Forecast to 2022
- 2018 Global Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer Industry Research Report
- Global Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer Market Professional Survey Report 2018
- Global Fiber Fusion Splicer Market 2018 – Industry Production, Trends, Sales, Supply, Demand, Analysis & Forecast to 2025
- Global Light Power Meters Market Status By Manufacturers, Types And Application, History And Forecast 2025
LISTED AS A TOP MANUFACTURER IN
- Global Optical Power Meter Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023
- Global Splicing Machine Market Professional Survey Report 2018
- Global Electric ARC Fusion Splicer Market Report, History and Forecast 2013-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application
- Global Digital Oscilloscope Market 2018 – 2022| By Manufacturers, Product Types, Application and Region