Life science is defined as all sciences ranging from biology, chemistry, environmental science and physics. More specifically, life sciences consist of companies in the fields of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, biomedical technologies, life systems technologies, nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, food processing, environmental, biomedical devices, and organizations and institutions that devotes most of their efforts in the various stages of research, development, technology transfer and commercialization.
GAOTek provides a wide range of various life science equipment used in laboratory settings. In this category, the instruments include crude fiber analyzers, sterilizers, microscopes, microtomes, incubators, centrifuges, thermal cyclers, electrophoresis, nitrogen concentrators, and drying ovens.
- Crude fiber analyzers
It determines crude fiber which is an organic residue remaining after digestion. The compounds removed are mostly protein, sugar, starch, lipids, and portions of carbohydrates and lignin. It is primarily used on all feed materials such as grains, meals, pet foods, mixed foods, forage and oil seeds (corn and soybeans).
The samples are each weighted into a Fiber Bag. The required boiling times and filtration steps are done for all sample simultaneously. When determining the crude fiber content, the non-soluble contents remain in the Fiber Bag. The residue is dried, weighted and then incinerated. The calculation is done identically to the crude fiber determination.
A sterile environment is a necessity in most laboratories, microbiology and medical labs. Sterilizers are utilized to eliminate, prevent, kill, or deactivate all forms of life and other biological agents such as fungi, bacteria, virus, prions, unicellular and eukaryotes present in a region, surface, fluid or culture media. Sterilization can be achieved either by heat, chemical, irradiation, high pressure, or filtration.
GAOTek provides the heat or infrared sterilization devices that work by heating the sample at a high temperature. Our devices can reach the max temperature up to 800℃ (1472°F), and the sterilization process takes only 5-7 seconds. Moreover, products can be used in the anaerobic chamber. Additionally, GAOTek offers drying ovens, which are another type of sterilization device but they utilize a dry heat sterilization process.
GAOTek provides a selection of high-quality and affordable microscopes. A microscope is an instrument that is used to investigate small objects such as mineral samples or animal or plant cells and it can be magnified several hundred times.
The eyepiece lens magnifies the image from the objective lens like a magnifying glass. The microscope eyepiece works because of a mirror at the bottom of the microscope reflects light rays up to the object through a hole in the stage. You can move the eyepiece up and down by turning a wheel. This gives you fine control or "fine tuning" of the focus.
Microtomes are small cut instruments that are used to cut extremely thin slices of material known as section. It is used in microscopy to prepare samples for observation under transmitted light or electron radiation. Microtomes use steel, glass, or diamond blades depending on the material. Steel blades are used for animal and plant tissues. Glass knives are used to slice section for light microscopy or electron microscopy. Industrial diamond knives are used to cut hard materials such as bone, teeth, and plant matter for observation under light or electron microscope.
In biology and medicine, incubators are devices that are used to grow and maintain microbiological culture or cell cultures. Moreover, it can preserve and maintain eggs or birds or reptiles to all hatching. Lastly, it can be used to care for premature babies in a neonatal intensive-care unit.
For an incubator to function properly, it must follow three prerequisites. It must have temperature control, air circulation, and humidity control which encourage the growth of bacteria. Additionally, other conditions such as carbon dioxide and oxygen content of the atmosphere inside should be monitor for culture incubator.
A device with a rapidly rotating container that applies centrifugal force to its content, to separate fluids of different densities. GAOTek provides exceptional laboratory centrifuges which is used in the field of chemistry, biology, biochemistry, and clinical medicine. Centrifuges vary in their speed, capacity, and temperature control. The centrifuge rapidly spins the different sized particle in the mixture, which causes the larger particles to move to the bottom, and smaller particles would stay close to the center.
Laboratory centrifuge must be carefully balanced or the device will break down or malfunction. This is achieved by using a combination of samples and balance tubes which all have the same weight. Small differences in mass of the load can result in a large force imbalance when the rotor is at high speed. Some centrifuges have an automatic rotor imbalance detection feature that immediately discontinues the run when an imbalance is detected.
- Thermal Cyclers
GAOTek provides a wide range of high-quality and affordable thermal cyclers. These devices are essential laboratory equipment for researchers who run polymerase chain reaction PCR for sequencing, cloning, genotyping, mutagenesis, and many other applications. Thermal cyclers may also be used for other temperature-sensitive reactions such as restriction enzyme digestion and rapid diagnostics.
GAOTek’s modern thermal cyclers are equipped with heated lid that presses against the lids of the reaction tubes which prevents water condensation from the reaction mixtures on the inside of the lids. Some thermal cyclers are equipped with multiple blocks allowing several different PCR reactions to be carried out simultaneously.
- Electrophoresis Power Supplies
GAOTek’s exceptional electrophoresis power supplies are essential for the laboratory. These high voltage power supply are used to accelerate and manipulate electron. Electrophoresis is a technique used in laboratories to separate macromolecules in terms on size. It is influenced by the presence of a charged interface between the particle surface and the surrounding fluid. The technique applies a negative charge so proteins move towards a positive charge. They are designed to be used for both DNA and RNA analysis to identify how proteins bind to DNA or to separate proteins by size, density and purity. Moreover, and utilized for plasmid analysis to understand how bacteria become resilient against antibiotics.
- Nitrogen Concentrators
GAOTek nitrogen sample concentrators are used for concentrating or preparing sample of drug, hormone, liquid phase and mass spectrometry. A nitrogen concentrator is a device which concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (typically ambient air) to supply a nitrogen-enriched gas stream. The device can be set to a constant flow and temperature to ensure good evaporation.
1. Crude fiber analyzers
- Simultaneous analysis of multiple samples
- Quick and safe filtration
- Short heating up time
- Small footprint – saves bench space
- Easy cleaning
- Safe operation
- Large storage
- Use of inert materials – prevents corrosion
- Automation of procedure
- Saves chemicals thus saves the costs as well for waste disposal
- Monitors cooling water and energy
- Optimizes the quality of the analysis:
- Automated reproducible conditions of analysis
- Constant filtration quality of Fiber Bags
- Low blank values due to almost complete incineration
2. Sterilizers/ drying ovens
- Automatic operation
- Small in stature, light weight, attractive appearance, and easy to clean. Heating body can adjust angles for easy operation
- Organic substances in the ceramic funnel pipe are incinerated to prevent infectious spatter and cross contamination.
- Precise temperature control technology; the heating components do not overload, promoting long life
- Easy-close door
- Pre-vacuum cycles to remove air from the chamber
- Can sanitize certain powders and oils for drying oven
- LCD Display
- Latest parallel optics for improved depth of field, optical clarity, contrast, and dimension quality
- 48mm to 75mm (2-3 inches) interpapillary adjustment
- Fully automatic or manual model, it’s two-in-one design concept, which allows motorized and manual sectioning.
- The touch screen shows slice and trimming thickness, section counter, mode and speed, stroke distance
- The waste tray can be disassembled easily
- Safety alarm system, overload protection function, sleep mode protection
- Optional Blade carrier which can use Steel Knife or Blade Holder
- Emergency stops
- Foot Switch to control the Section
- Easy operation with Separated Control Panel
- Universal cassette clamp and standard specimen clamp
- Non-corrosive stainless-steel interiors
- Auto decontamination using heat or UV light
- Programmable controls
- Temperature alarms
- CO2 alarms
- Combine power with versatility and convenience
- Deliver efficient sample processing
- Large capacity
- Outstanding speed, safety and ergonomics in a compact design
- Designed for maximum application flexibility and quality separations
7. Thermal cyclers
- Light-weight, compact, high accuracy, and wide temperature range
- Peltier effect technology
- Precise temperature control, and thermal gradient to easily optimize PCR assays in a single run
- Multiple block formats for increased throughput capabilities
- A dual 48/48-well unit that allows two independent experiments to run simultaneously
- 7”Color Full Touch Screen, Graphical Display of Protocols
- Effortlessly Interchangeable Reaction Modules that Swap in Seconds without Tools.
- Bilingual Interface (English and Chinese)
- Unlimited storage of Protocols with USB Flash Drive
8. Electrophoresis Power Supplies
- The state of constant voltage, constant electric current and constant power operating modes can be converted into one another to ensure the safety;
- It has the protection functions of over voltage, short circuit, overload, sudden load change, unloaded, leaks electricity, etc.;
- It has the function of memory for convenient use and programming with a minimum of time and effort;
- Program: up to 9 different programs, each with 9 steps
- Output terminals: 2 pairs in parallel
9. Nitrogen concentrators
- Synchronously working with heating by dry bath in the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface accelerates liquid evaporation and sample concentration
- The position of gas needle in air cavity can be adjusted to suit for different types of tubes
- The height of the air cavity can be adjusted. The length of a standard gas needle is 150mm
- Gas needle is controlled independently. Separately blow of each needle and flow regulating of each needle are available to avoid gas waste
- The entire equipment can be put into ventilation cabinet when the concentration sample in toxic solvents
- Built in overheat protection, automatic fault detection and fault beep alarm devices
- LED display immediate temperature and diminishing time. Operation is simple and convenient
- Standard configured air cavity and adjustable bracket
GAOTek provides an extended category of laboratory apparatus instruments which are ideal for the field of life sciences. The instruments are perfect for pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, research facilities, and chemical industries which are needed for various testing and, scientific research and development.
Showing all 20 results
Crude Fiber Analyzer with Quick Test timingID: GT00UJ00ZZ Call for Quote
Drying Oven with Printer (Drying, Baking, Sterilization)ID: GT00VW00ZZ Call for Quote
Fully Automatic Microtome (Touch Screen Panel)ID: GT00UK00ZX Call for Quote
Large Diameter Sterilizer (Light Weight)ID: GT00UZ00ZZ Call for Quote
Multi-magnification Stereo Zoom Microscope (Configuration Choices)ID: GT00UT00ZZ Call for Quote
Semi-Automatic Microtome (High Feed Speed)ID: GT00UK00ZZ Call for Quote
Small Diameter Sterilizer (Long Length of Sterilizer)ID: GT00UZ00ZY Call for Quote
Touch Screen Panel Semi-Automatic MicrotomeID: GT00UK00ZY Call for Quote
Bath Incubator with Display Resolution (Less Cooling Time)ID: GT00WF00ZZ Call for Quote
Centrifuge with High Speed Rotation (Less Noise)ID: GT00UG00ZZ Call for Quote
Bath Incubator with Calibration Function (Temp Accuracy)ID: GT00WF00ZW Call for Quote
Bath Incubator with Great Functions (High Accuracy)ID: GT00WF00ZX Call for Quote
Thermal Cycler with Peltier-based (Data Storage)ID: GT00WE00ZW Call for Quote
Thermal Cycler with Auto Temperature (PCR Protocol)ID: GT00WE00ZX Call for Quote
Thermal Cycler with PCR Tubes (Realtime Protocols)ID: GT00WE00ZY Call for Quote
Thermal Cycler with USB Flash Drive (High Accuracy)ID: GT00WE00ZZ Call for Quote
Electrophoresis Power Supply with High Output PowerID: GT00UM00ZY Call for Quote
Electrophoresis Power Supply with High StabilityID: GT00UM00ZZ Call for Quote
Nitrogen Concentrator with Standard Configured Air CavityID: GT00UO00ZZ Call for Quote
96-Gas-Needles Nitrogen Concentrator (High Temp. Accuracy)ID: GT00UO00ZY Call for Quote