GAOTek water quality meters provide laboratory accuracy and ease of push-button operation for water quality measurement in the field. Featuring a powerful sensor probe and state-of-the-art functions, our water quality meters provide highly reliable water quality data simply and quickly just by immersing the sensor in water. Our water quality meters are flexible and can be used to examine the quality of a broad range of water samples, from factory effluent to urban drainage, river water, lake and marsh water, aquatic culture tanks, agricultural water supplies, and sea water.
Our company has worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced water quality meters that are high in quality, accuracy and precision, all while being affordable than most competing products in the market. These are versatile devices suitable for measurement of water quality in a variety of conditions. You can choose from a wide variety of simple and accurate water quality meters.
With our water quality meters, the measurement process can be carried out effectively and efficiently, ensuring a great product experience.
There are a variety of water quality meters available in the market today. A sensor is the most important component of a water quality meter. There are different types of sensors used in a water quality meter depending on the type of water sample. Below is a list of sensors used in a water quality meter:
- Conductivity Sensor - The open flow design of the conductivity sensor stops air bubbles from interfering with the reading and allows sediments to fall away from the sensor. It is especially designed for easy maintenance with no cell blocks to eliminate or clean.
- Dissolved Oxygen Sensor (Polarographic) – In this sensor, changing DO membranes is simple with snap-on caps which offer uniform stretching for consistent results, and remove any bubbles or wrinkles. A built-in magnetic stirrer preserves consistent flow over the sensor.
- Dissolved Oxygen Sensor (Optical) – This sensor consumes no oxygen, provides a fast response, and requires no stirring. The typical lifespan of this type of sensor is 5 to 10 years. No consumable parts, caps, or membranes are required to be replaced during this time. This sensor is more stable than membrane-covered sensors with a low calibration frequency.
- PH Sensor - You can top off the reference solution without the need to replace the entire sensor with replaceable reference solutions in a glass pH sensor. The sensor lasts for years and the glass pH bulb is easy to clean and hard to break.
- Turbidity Sensor - Turbidity Sensors offer superior linearity. Mathematical algorithms remove sand and particles from turbidity calculations, and the built-in wiper keeps the lens clean.
- Optical Sensors - Self-cleaning optical sensors with integrated wipers eliminate biofouling, preserve high data accuracy and offer improved reliability during extended deployments by detecting chlorophyll a, blue-green algae and rhodamine.
- Ion Specific Sensors – This sensor is sensitive to ammonium, nitrate, chloride and sodium ions. A low-cost and easy to change sensor tip is all that is required when this sensor falls out of calibration.
- Depth and Stage Sensor – A vented digital stage pressure transducer is intended for long-term deployments while a non-vented digital depth sensor is ideal for profiling applications.
GAOTek water quality meters offer a lot of key features helpful in operating the device easily and accurately. Below is a list of key features that GAOTek water quality meters offer:
- Auto-calibration feature provides hassle free calibration of pH, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, and depth.
- Shock resistant cover is designed for rough treatment in the field and can be easily cleaned.
- Connecting and disconnecting the cable is easy with quick-connect fitting.
- Auto hold function freezes or locks average data values on the screen to offer more time to verify or transcribe data.
- Diagnostic functions alert the user of errors.
- Integral USB connection allows transfer of data to a PC.
- Selectable measurement units let the operator report data without the need to convert data to desired units of measure.
In addition to all these features, our products have a high precision, high resolution, and high sampling speed. More importantly, our products offer all these features at an affordable price. You can choose from a wide selection of water quality meters at GAOTek.
A water quality meter is used in a host of fields. These are useful instruments for ensuring clean and good quality water that is not contaminated, a quality desired on a daily basis in a slew of industries and professions. Following are some applications of a water quality meter:
- Drinking water testing
- All water purification applications
- Reverse osmosis
- Water conditioning
- Cooling towers
- Waste water
- Printing industry
- Colloidal silver testing
Showing all 22 results
GAOTek Water Hardness Meter with 5 Point Calibration (High Accuracy)ID: GT00WQ00ZY USD Call for Quote
This Water Hardness Meter with 5 Point Calibration (High Accuracy) is designed to measure the water quality of calcium and magnesium ion concentration.
Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter (ORP, TDS and Salinity)ID: GT00YY00ZO USD Call for Quote
This portable ‘Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter (ORP, TDS and Salinity)’ has four-channel units design (pH/px, conductive, DO unit) and is useful in automatic identification of 25 kinds of buffer solutions.
GAOTek Underground Pipes Water Leak Detector with Accurate DetectionID: GT00VP00ZX USD Call for Quote
This Underground Pipes Water Leak Detector with Accurate Detection is designed using digital signal processing technology to detect the ambient noise interference.
GAOTek Vibration Meter with RS232/USB Interface (Manage Data )ID: GT00YS00ZI USD Call for Quote
This portable ‘Vibration Meter with RS-232/USB Interface (Manage Data)’ is an easy-to-use device which measures vibrations and oscillations in many machines and can store a total of 1000 data points.
GAOTek Water Quality Meter with 8 Measure Modes (Auto Temp)ID: GT00YY00ZQ USD Call for Quote
This Water Quality Meter with 8 Measure Modes (Auto Temp) to measure the Resistivity, pH, Conductivity, ORP, Salinity, Ion concentration, TDS and Dissolved Oxygen of the liquids.
GAOTek Water Quality Meter with 12 Multiparameter (Data Storage)ID: GT00YY00ZW USD Call for Quote
This Water Quality Meter with 12 Multiparameter (Data Storage) is suitable for measuring the pH, mV, Conductivity and TDS of liquids and comes with an extended data storage memory of up to 500 readings.
GAOTek Water Quality Meter with Advance 12 Multiparameter (Reset)ID: GT00YY00ZV USD Call for Quote
This Water Quality Meter with Advance 12 Multiparameter (Reset) is designed to measure the Conductivity, ORP, pH, TDS, Salinity, and Resistivity of the liquids and reset all parameters to default settings automatically.
Water Quality Meter with 11 Multiparameter (Basic)ID: GT00YY00ZU USD Call for Quote
This Water Quality Meter with 11 Multiparameter (Basic) is designed to measure ORP, pH, and DO of the liquids.
GAOTek Water Quality Meter with 15 Multiparameter (Advanced)ID: GT00YY00ZX USD Call for Quote
This Water Quality Meter with 15 Multiparameter (Advanced) is designed to provide high reliable water quality data by measuring the parameters pH, ORP, Ion, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, Resistivity and DO of the liquids.
Chemical Oxygen Demand Meter with Wide Measurement RangeID: GT00UL00ZY USD Call for Quote
COD-Ammonia Nitrogen Analyzer with High Optical StabilityID: GT00UL00ZW USD Call for Quote
Ammonia Nitrogen Analyzer w High Temperature AccuracyID: USD Call for Quote
Chemical Oxygen Demand Meter with High AccuracyID: GT00UL00ZZ USD Call for Quote
GAOTek DO Controller Polarographic Sensor (10 Parameters Setting)ID: GT00XV00ZU USD Call for Quote
This DO Controller Polarographic Sensor (10 Parameters Setting) is designed for monitoring the dissolved oxygen concentration and saturation percentage in the water with 1 or 2 points calibration.
GAOTek Dissolved Oxygen Meter with Salinity Correction (Reset)ID: GT00XV00ZW USD Call for Quote
This Dissolved Oxygen Meter with Salinity Correction (Reset) is designed to measure DO of the liquids in the range from 0.00 mg/L ~ 20.00 mg/L.
GAOTek Dissolved Oxygen Meter with High Accuracy (Hold Function)ID: GT00XV00ZV USD Call for Quote
This Dissolved Oxygen Meter with High Accuracy (Hold Function) is designed to measure DO of the liquids in the range of 0.00 mg/L~20.00 mg/L.
Dissolved Oxygen Meter with 9 Parameters (Portable)ID: GT00XV00ZX USD Call for Quote
Dissolved Oxygen Meter for Barometric Pressure (Salinity)ID: GT00XV00ZY USD Call for Quote
Water Depth Meter with Low Power Consumption (Max-Range 200m)ID: GT00Y500ZY USD Call for Quote
GAOTek Water Depth Meter with Low Power Consumption detects water depth under maximum 200 meters in lake, river and sea with high accuracy.
Water Depth Meter with 0.5 % Accuracy (Max-Range 500m)ID: GT00Y500ZZ USD Call for Quote
GAO Tek Water Depth Meter with 0.5 % Accuracy detects water depth under maxium 500 meters in lake, river and sea reliably.
GAOTek Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter (pX and pH, Conductivity)ID: GT00YY00ZP USD Call for Quote
This Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter (pX and pH, Conductivity) is designed with 200 sets of data storage and the pX/pH measure the potential (mV), pH, pX and ion concentration.
GAOTek Water Quality MeterID: GT00YY00ZN USD Call for QuoteThis multi-parameter follows GLP practice and can store 2200 sets of measuring data. It has three measurement modes continuous, timing, and balance mode.