The RFID Blue Tooth Paddle Reader provides a smart combination of Interfaces for enterprise IT managers wanting to integrate RFID into their systems. The unit is ideal for the mobile workforce to track and monitor mobile assets and is readily integrated with a wide variety of Wireless handheld PDAs including Symbol, Intermec, HHP, Psion Teklogix, i-mate Jam, Ipaq and many more. Blue Tooth connectivity makes it a perfect retrofit option for businesses that want to add value to their investment in handheld technology.
- Designed for handheld, ergonomic styling ergonomic styling
- Lightweight portable proximity reader powered by rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Available with ActiveX controls for Microsoft Windows application programmers undertaking software integration
- Full Read/Write Functionality for compatible tags
- Can be used in conjunction with Blue Tooth GPS location devices for Asset mapping
Access control, Asset tracking, Warehouse Management, and Livestock tagging etc.
|Size||210 mm (h) x 70 mm (w) x 15 mm (d) (approx.)|
|Weight||135 grams (approx.)|
|Communication Interface||USB or Bluetooth|
|Reading distance||Up to 1 m, typically 40 cm|
|Frequency||902 MHz ~ 928 MHz|
|Housing||High Impact Plastic|
|Data Rate||Up to 640 kbps|
|Power Supply||Via USB for high-capacity internal Li-Ion battery recharge|
|Bluetooth Interface||Class 2 (typically 10 m operation)|
|Operating temperature / storage temperature||-10 to 60 ºC|
|Transponder Compatibility||ISO 18000-6b, EPC Class 1 Gen 1, EPC UHF Gen 2|
There are no reviews yet.