GAOTek Mini Temperature and Humidity Hygrometer (Wet Bulb Temp) is designed with the integrated measurement function in the range of wet bulb temperature from 32 °F to 176 °F (0 °C to 80 °C).Integrated measurement function are ambient temperature, humidity, dew point and wet bulb temperature. It is a high precision and low power consumption digital temperature meter. It provides humidity sensors and industrial grade digital display. It is suitable for the temperature and humidity measurement in the field of production system, workshop, factory warehouses, libraries, offices, laboratories and so on.
- High performance and accuracy
- Fast response time
- Dual display temperature and humidity
- Microprocessor based design
- Auto power off (disable sleep mode)
- Data hold function
- Max/Min hold
- Backlight function
- Low power consumption
- Digital display
- Solid and durable structure
- Dew point temperature and web bulb temperature
|Temperature Range||-22 °F to 212 °F (-30 °C to +100 °C)|
|Humidity Range||0 % to 100 % rh|
|Dew Point Temperature||-22 °F to 212 °F (-30 °C to +100 °C)|
|Wet Bulb Temperature||32 °F to 176 °F (0 °C to 80 °C)|
|Humidity Accuracy||± 2 % rh (20 % to 80 % rh at 77 °F (+25 °C))
± 2.5 % rh (at other ranges)
|Air Temperature Accuracy||± 0.5 °C / 0.9 °F (at 77 °F (25 °C)
± 0.8 °C / ± 1.5 °F
|Resolution||0.01 °C / 0.01 °F, 0.01 % rh|
|Response Time||10 seconds (90 % at 77 °F (+25 °C air))|
|Battery Type||9V 6F22 battery|
|Power Consumption||3 mA|
|Dimension||6.89 in × 2.28 in × 1.38 in (175 mm × 58 mm × 35 mm)|
|Weight||5.04 oz. (143 g)|
|Operating Humidity||< 80 % rh|
|Storage Humidity||< 80 % rh|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)|
- Humidity/Air Temp Probe: Humidity Sensor and Semiconductor Sensor built inside.
- LCD Display: 4 1/2 dual digit LCD display with units of degrees Celsius, Fahrenheit, % RH /dew point we built and low battery “BAT” MIN/MAX Hold, DATA Hold indication.
- MAX/MIN Button: Press MAX/MIN to enter MAX, MIN Recording mode. Select the proper range before selecting MAX MIN to ensure that the MAX/MIN reading will not exceed the testing range. Press once to select MIN. Press again to select MAX. Press and hold the button for over 2 seconds to turn off MAX, MIN recording.
- Fahrenheit, Celsius, Dew point, WBT: Press F, C, dew point, WBT button for desired measurement.
- Power ON/OFF Button: Turn the meter power ON/OFF.
- Battery Compartment
HUMIDITY AND AIR TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS
- Hold the probe in the area to be tested and allow adequate time for readings to stabilize.
- Press °F, °C, dew point, WBT and select enter key and further select °F, °C, dew point Wet Bulb measurement.
- Read the Relative Humidity and Air Temperature, dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature.
Do not immerse the probe in liquid; it is intended for use in air only.
- Don’t expose the sensor to direct sunlight.(insolation)
- Don’t touch or manipulate the sensor
When the low battery symbol appears on the display, replace the meter’s battery (9V). The battery compartment is located behind the panel that surrounds the meter’s trigger. Open the compartment, replace the 9V battery and close the battery compartment cover.
- Do not keep the sensor in the liquid and don’t expose the sensor to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep the instrument under extreme conditions or the heavily polluted environment such as chemical vapors, hazardous substances and so on, so as not to affect the accuracy of the meter. It cause damage or reduce the life of the instrument.
- Do not use solvents and detergents to clean the product and do not disassemble the body arbitrarily for research or repair.
- Remove the battery if not in use for a long time, so as to avoid battery leakage and corrosion of the instrument.
- When the battery is low (LCD displays the symbol of), replace the battery, so as not to affect the test accuracy.
- 9 V battery
- User manual
- Blister card.