GAOTek Digital manometer with USB interface measures pressure up to 10PSI with built-in low range and high range error indicator.
- Economy portable dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Data Hold function freezes measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps user quickly begin using the meter.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 48 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
|Range||0.0~20.0mg/L (or ppm)|
|% Saturation of Oxygen|
|Calibration Points||1 or 2 points|
|Temperature Compensation||0~40°C, 32~104°F|
|Barometric Pressure Correction||60.0~112.5kPa, 450~850mmHg|
|Memory||Stores up to 48 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Sensor Type||DO100 Polarographic DO Probe|
|Power Requirements||1×9V/800mA Battery|
|Battery Life||Approximately 150 hours|
|Dimensions|| 7.28in x 3.46in x 1.26in