This flexible UHF Gen 2 mount-on-metal RFID tag is ideal for indoor conditions and basic outdoor use. It is a perfect choice for supply chain applications and small asset tracking applications such as laptop computers, tools and electronic components. The slim RFID tag operates over the frequency range of 902 to 928 MHz for North America and 865 to 868 MHz for Europe. It is compliant with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 standard and has an outstanding read range of 2 to 4 m when used directly on metal. This small form factor tag is available with EPC encoding, barcode and human readable content. It is also available with pressure sensitive adhesive.
- On metal RFID tag
- Compliant with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 standard
- Available with pressure sensitive adhesive
- Available with EPC encoding, barcode and human readable content
- Available with paper or polyester labels
- Available with custom 4-color label printing
- Small form factor, thin and flexible
|Patrol||EPC Class1 Gen2|
|Read Range||2 m to 4 m (6 ft to 12 ft)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 80 °C|
|Size||76 mm × 16 mm × 1.5 mm (3.0 in × 0.625 in × 0.06 in)|
There are no reviews yet.