The Max is a high-performance, long-range passive UHF RFID tag with outstanding read range of up to 40 feet. Interference from metals and liquids causing traditional RFID tags to downgrade in performance is overcome using breakthrough technology incorporated into this tag. It is a useful RFID tag for supply chains with over 99.99% accurate read rate even on, off, or near metals and liquids. The Max provides maximum visibility for multiple applications including conveyances, pallets, large high-value assets, and even vehicle tracking.
Optional printed barcode and other readable information on the outer label, as well as, chip programming with the associated EPC code on each individual tag are available.
Application Usage – Passive UHF RFID Tag – Max (Laminated Label Finish)
- Reusable conveyance tracking
- Large asset and cargo tracking (railroad and sea containers)
- Automotive conveyances
- Airline Unit Load Devices (ULD), totes, single-use transit packaging
- Pallets and Stillages
- Robust, balanced performance on, off, or near metals and liquids
- Fast read speeds and reliable read rates of over 99.99%
- Excellent price-to-performance ratio
- Increased visibility of assets/conveyances
- Improved efficiency for locating or auditing items
- 240 bit EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 compliant silicon
- Minimal support requirements
- Supplied with label finish or optional ruggedized case finish