The ultra high frequency RFID HID iClass* protocol compatible tag combines EPC Gen 2 UHF BAP tag and HID iClass HF tag in one single ID card. It operates over a frequency range of 860 MHz to 960 MHz and is compliant with ISO 18000-6 and EPC Class 3 Gen 2 protocols. It provides a long reading distance of up to 20 meters in free space and up to 5 meters on the human body. Data can be stored directly on the tag with lockable data protection. In addition, its IP68 protection rating ensures stable operation even under harsh surroundings.
*note: this is not an HID Global Corporation product
- Combines EPC Gen 2 UHF BAP tag and HID iClass HF tag in one single ID card
- Long read range with over 20 meters in open space for Gen 2 UHF
- Hands free operation with readability of 5 meters in shirt pocket.
- Omni-directional tags that can be worn as badge or carried in pockets, purses, briefcases and billfolds.
- Data storage directly on the tag with lockable data protection.
- Printable card form factor with optional hole punch.
|Dimensions||85 x 54 x 2.3 mm|
|Read Range||Gen 2 UHF||20 meters in free space (60 feet)
5 meters (16 feet) on human body
|HID eProx HF||2.5cm|
|Operation Temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Operation Frequency||860 to 960 MHz|
|Standards||EPC BAP UHF||ISO 18000-6, EPC Class 3 Gen 2|
|HID iClass HF||ISO 14443B, ISO 15693|
|Memory||EPC BAP UHF||96 bit EPC ID, 64 bit TID, 720 bit User memory|
|HID iClass HF||2 kbit (256 byte)/16 kbit (2 kB)/32 kbit (4 kB) user memory|
|Optional Features||Four color printing and hole punch|