GAOTek Eddy Conductivity Tester is designed with an eddy detection method. These products may be used for distinguishing, grading and so forth detecting, on conductivity with non-ferromagnetic metal. These are commonly used in the industries of metallurgy, machinery, electric power, aviation, aerospace, nuclear, military, etc.
- Easy to carry about and grasp, it’s convenient for calibration and bring about during going out
- Measuring range covers all nonferrous metal materials, 0.51~112%IACS or 0.3~65MS/m
- Excellent design of temperature compensation and calibration style of the instrument enables the operation to be easier and more reliable
- It is equipped with built-in data memory, enough to store 16000 groups of measured data and important measuring parameters. It is connected to a computer for forming a complete report
- This instrument is excellent designed of lift-off compensation to ensure the precision of measurement
- There are two kinds of measuring units (MS/m or %IACS) for convenient selection. It is easy to switch to resistivity reading directly on the measurement interface.
- It displays simultaneously the measured result, the measuring frequency, the measuring time and so forth important parameters
- It is properly designed with back-light illumination for reading measured data in poor-light environment.
|Working frequency||60 KHz|
|Measurement range for conductivity||0.51% IACS to 112% IACS, or 0.3 MS/m to 65 MS/m, or resistivity 0.0154 to 3.3333 Ω·mm²/m|
|Resolving power||0.01% IACS (when when<51%IACS); 0.1%IACS (from 51% IACS to 112% IACS)|
|Measuring precision||±1% reading|
|Lift-off effect||Compensation 0.1 mm|
|Function of auto-compensation||Measured result of conductivity, adjusting to value at temp. 200 ℃ automatically|
|Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Display||Medium size screen, displaying conductivity, frequency, time|
|Power Supply||Equipped with best performance lithium-ion rechargeable battery|
|Sensor||One sensor of diameter ¢14 mm, working freq. 60 kHz|
|Reading memory||It is available to store up to16000 groups of measured data|
|Communication with PC||RS232 serial interface|
|Temperature range||32 °F to +932 °F (0 ℃ to +500 ℃)|
|Dimension||6.69 in x 3.46 in x 1.96 in (170 mm x 88 mm x 50 mm)|
|Weight||0.66 lb (300 g)|