GAOTek Flaw Detector with 32 Flaw Detect Channel (Low-Power) is designed free to set and store a variety of flaw detection technology and standards which operates in the speed range from 400 m/s-20000 m/s. This high-performance instrument can work continuously for more than 20 hours. It provides adjustable amplitude and pulse width suitable for the detection of different materials and depth of the defects of the workpiece .It is widely used in rail transport, boilers, metal processing industry, steel, machinery, pressure vessels aerospace, military, automobiles, shipbuilding, metallurgy, nuclear power and university laboratories.
- Bright field display with light and low light conditions.
- 32 independent flaw detection channels are free to set and store a variety of flaw detection technology and standards, site testing without having to carry the test block and high work efficiency.
- Simple to learn English touch keyboard.
- Main menu and the sub menu is displayed in the same window.
- Easy to operate.
- Large-capacity lithium battery and low-power design work continuously for more than 20 hours.
- Supports straight probe, angle probe and auto-calibration.
- Square wave pulse generator, adjustable amplitude and pulse width suitable for the detection of different materials and different depth of the defects of the workpiece.
- Supports gate peak auto-capture function.
- Supports A-scan and B-scan of the two scanning methods.
|Scan Range||393.66 in (9999 mm) zero interface incident (Longitudinal wave in steel)|
|Speed of Sound Range||400 m/s ~ 20000 m/s|
|Gain Range||0 dB ~ 110 dB|
|Damping of the Probe||100 Ω, 150 Ω, 200 Ω, 500 Ω|
|Probe Bias||0 μs ~ 99.99 μs|
|Display Delay||-20 μs ~ +3400 μs|
|Probe Frequency||0.1 MHz ~ -15 MHz|
|Resolution Power||≥ 40 dB|
|Repetition Frequency||10 Hz ~ 1000 Hz|
|Sensitivity Margin||≥ 60 dB (the deep 7.87 in (200 mm) φ2 flat bottom hole) (D: 7.87 in (200 mm), FBH: φ2)|
|Dynamic Range||≥ 32 dB|
|The Horizontal Linear Error||≤ 0.2%|
|Vertical Linearity Error||≤ 3%|
|Pulse Width||50 ns ~ 1000 ns|
|Pulse Type||square wave|
|Pulse Strength||100 V ~ 800 V|
|Power Supply||12 × 3.7 V (lithium battery)|
|Dimensions||(w) 9.84 (L) in × 3.14 in × 5.90 (H) in ((w) 250 (L) mm × 80 mm × 150 (H) mm)|
|Weight||3.74 lbs (1.7 Kg) (with battery)|
|Ambient Temperature||-4 °F ~ 122 °F (-20 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Ambient Humidity||20% ~ 90% RH|
|Lithium Battery Pack||1 pc|
|3 A/9 V Power Adapter||1 pc|
|Connect the Probe Cable||2 pc|
|Straight Probe||1 pc|
|Angle Probe||1 pc|
|Leather Backpack||1 pc|
|Coupling Agent||1 pc|
|U Disk||1 pc|
|U Disk Adapter Cable||1 pc|
|PC Communication Software (Test Reports)||1 pc|