GAOTek hydraulic surface roughness tester measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
- Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt.
- Highly sophisticated inductance sensor.
- Four wave filtering methods: RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P.
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity.
- Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
- Manual or automatic shutdown.
- Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
- Metric /Imperial Conversion.
- Use USB data output with connection PC.
- Provide Wireless transmission data output choice.
|Measuring rang||Rtj Rl: 0.005 um to 16.00 um / 0.020 uin to 629.9 uin
Rr, Rt: 0. 020 um to 160.0 um / 0.078 uin to 629.9 uin
|Resolution||0.001 μm, 0.01 μm, 0.1 μm|
|Accuracy||Not more than ±10%|
|Fluctuation of display value||Not more than 6%|
|Driving Speed Measuring||Sampling Length: 0.009 in (0.25 mm) Vt 0.135 mnVs
Sampling Length: 0.03 in (0.8 mm) VI 0.5 mm/s
Sampling Length: 0.09 in (2.5 mm) Vt: 1 mm/s
|Profile digital Filtered Profile||RC, PC-RC, GAUSS|
|Profile digital Pre file||D-P|
|Evaluation length||1 L to 5 L optional|
|Data Memorize||7 Groups|
|Power Supply||built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Probe Measurement Force||4 mN(0.4 gf)|
|Probe Vertical Radius||1.88 in (48 mm)|
|Probe Maximum Driving Stroke||0.68 in (17.5 mm)|
|Cutoff Length||0.009 in (0.25 mm), 0.03 in (0.8 mm), 0.09 in (2.5 mm)|
|Size||5.11 in x 2.04 in x 1.88 in (140 mm x 52 mm x 48 mm)|
|Weight||0.92 lb (420 g)|