GAOTek Accuracy Plastic Pellet Halogen Moisture Analyzer is a reliable and efficient device for determining the moisture content in a wide range of materials. With its quick heating and drying principle, it can provide accurate moisture values of the measured object in just 1-6 minutes. The analyzer is suitable for various forms of materials, including powder, granular, paste, liquid, and organic and inorganic chemical raw materials. It is widely used in industries such as agriculture, food, tobacco, textiles, and more. Key features of the Halogen Moisture Analyzer include high accuracy, thanks to its fast and sensitive load cell, and a standard RS-232 interface for easy connection to a PC or printer.
- High accuracy: halogen moisture analyzer with fast and sensitive load cell.
- Standard RS-232 interface: connect a PC or a printer.
- Easy to operate: ergonomically designed handle plate, to avoid burns hot when placed in a sample taken, wing-shaped handle easily turned off heated lid.
- Three kinds of drying process
- Standard Drying: The default setting, Suitable for most samples. The heating temperature can be set, the sample is heated to the set temperature, and remains on until test is automatically terminated.
- Slow Drying: For sample with lower moisture content, easy to form the shell surface, flammable. It takes long time from initial heating temperature to a set value, User can select the heating time.
- Fast drying: Suitable for higher moisture content samples. Can be set the heating temperature, Initial heating temperature exceeds a set value, Would later reduced to a set temperature and maintained until the test is automatically terminated.
- Three shutdown mode: Automatic shutdown, manual shutdown, timed shutdown
- Can be equipped with printer (with extra charge)
- Provided 100 g poise for calibration
|Specification||110 g/ 1 mg|
|Moisture range||0.00% to 100%|
|Moisture Readability accuracy||0.01%|
|Dry residual range||100.00% to 0.00%|
|Dry residual Readability accuracy||0.01%|
|Pan size||3.54 in (90 mm)|
|Heating mode||Halogen lamp|
|Temperature Setting||104 °F to 390.2 °F (40 ºC to 199 ºC)|
|Temperature interval||33.8 °F (1 °C)|
|Working temperature||41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C)|
|Time Setting||1 min to 99 min|
|Automatic shutdown||0.1% to 9.9% within 1 min|
|ATRO||100% to 999%|
|History store||15 groups|
|Power supply||220 V|
|Heater||220 V +15% 50 Hz, 115 V +15%, 400 W|
|Balance||External power, Output: 9V, input: 220 V +15%, 50 Hz|
|Calibration mode||External calibration with provided poise 100 g|
|Dimensions(W×L×H)||7.87 in * 7.09 in * 14.96 in (200 mm * 180 mm * 380mm)|
|Weight||13.23 lb (6 kg)|