This Inductive Moisture Meter for Paper & Carton (Wide Range) is used for measuring moisture content of wood, Timber, paper, Bamboo, Carton, concrete, metope, and other materials. This battery operated device is applicable in woodwork, paper making, flake board, furniture, building, timber traders and other relevant industry. This moisture meter is operated by electrical resistance and has automatic temperature compensation. It supports auto power off function which helps to consume low power. It complies with ISO/CE/ASTM standards.
- It is portable, compact and easy to use.
- Instant moisture measurement readings.
- Digital display with back light gives exact and clear reading even in somber conditions.
- Save time and expense by monitoring dryness and helps to prevent deterioration and decay caused by moisture while in storage, therefore processing will be more convenient and efficient.
- The moisture meter operates by electrical resistance and has automatic temperature compensation.
- Manual off at any time.
- Auto power off after 5 minutes from last operation
- Low battery alert.
- Data hold function.
- ISO/CE/ASTM certified moister meter device.
|Display||4 digit digital LCD|
|Measuring range||0-99 %|
|Accuracy||± 0.5% n|
|Auto Power off||5 min|
|Power supply||4 × 1.5 AAA size (UM-4) Battery|
|Dimensions||5.51 in × 2.36 in× 0.86 in (140 mm× 60 mm× 22 mm)|
|Weight||0.26 lb.(119 g) (without batteries)|
|Code choice||20 kinds|
|Humidity||5 % – 100 % RH|
|Temperature||32 °F to 140 °F(0 °C to 60 °C )|
- Display Screen
- Indicator light
- Power Button
- Zero Clearing
- Data Hold
- Turn on the power key, the symbol “0” will display. It will need zeroing if it displays other value. Please depress ZERO key while the probe sensor without touch anything, or zeroing is not efficient. Zeroing can decrease the effect from the temperature and humidity in the air.
- Hold the instrument in your hand, press the back sensor close to the testing material, the reading showed on display will be the result of the tested material moisture content. (when the back sensor is larger than the testing material, you can press the sensor aim to the material by its middle of surface.)
- Depress hold key: the symbol “Max” will be showed on display, then the max value must be stored on display when measuring process. Depress the hold key again, this function will be cancelled.
- Code choice: Depress FUN key and do not release until the CD00 is showed on display, through press “Δ” and “Δ↓” key to select the code, then depress FUN key to confirm it.
- Replace batteries: When battery symbol showed on display, it must replace the batteries in time. Slide the batteries cover, put the batteries into the hole correctly.
- Depressing key 3-9 and don’t release until “AL2” showed on display (it will take 5 seconds to complete operation), then press “▼” or “▲↓” key to choose your suitable value according to your needs, press FUN key again back to the operation state.
- Set the “AL1” and “AL2” in similar ways.
- Usually, “AL2” must larger than “AL1”, if the “AL2” less than “AL1” during setting process, then the instrument will be returned back the factory setting, just to say, AL1=13, AL2=18.