GAOTek Timber Moisture Analyzer with Dry Plank (Wide Range) is the high frequency digital analyzer for scanning the moisture content of depth up to 1.97 in (50 mm) and can be used in crude wood and a variety of timber products. It has a wide measuring range from 0 % to 100 % and technically supports the advanced sensors. It provides an integrated structure to avoid the faults caused by cables. This Timber Moisture Analyzer is small in size, easy to carry and determines the accurate measurement of moisture content.
- Advanced sensors are used in technical support.
- Measuring range from 0 % to 100 %.
- Smart light, small size, easy to carry and suitable for onsite use.
- Supports Non-destructive testing- Insert the probe closure and slightly touch the probe to the measured surface which can display the current moisture content of wood and will not damage the test object.
- Scanning depth of up to 1.97 in (50 mm) and direct display digitally.
- Simple and quick operation to set up the trees correctly and to ensure the accurate determination of the moisture content of the various species.
- Integrated structure: The probe and the body are one to avoid the fault caused by the cables.
- Suitable for crude wood, dry plank stuff and a variety of timber products.
|Determination Method||High frequency electromagnetic wave induction type|
|Measuring Range||0 % to 100 %|
|Scanning Depth||1.97 in (50 mm)|
|Resolution Depth||0.1 %|
|Tree Species Fixed||10 stalls|
|Display||LCD digital display|
|Power Supply||One 9 V battery|
|Dimension||6.3 in × 2.36 in × 1.06 in (160 mm × 60 mm × 27 mm)|
|Weight||7.05 oz. (200 g)|