GAOTek portable surface roughness tester can measure the roughness of various machined parts, such as plane surface, bevel surface, outer cylindrical surface, curved surface, small hole, groove and car axle etc. Application for Surface roughness measurement of metal and non-metal parts and workpiece, including a variety of machining parts, machining manufacturing, testing, commodity inspection departments, it is especially suitable for on-site inspection of large workpiece and production lines and the inspection, measurement, commodity inspection and other departments of the outbound
verification, no damage to the workpiece.
- Five optional sensors for measuring special shaped work-pieces.
- DSP chip controlled achieves high accuracy and fast testing speed.
- Matrix LCD screen displays all parameters and data.
- 13 parameters and 4 filtering methods: RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P.
- High quality with ISO/ DIN/ CE/ JIS/ FCC standards.
- Memory: 100 groups of measuring data.
- Power supply: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Standard Sensor: diamond stylus with radius 5μm, force 4mN(0.4gf), and angle 90°
- Available PC software for data management and Excel reports.
- Optional printer connecting by USB.
|Measuring range||Ra:0.005 μm to 16 μm Rz:0.02 μm to 160 μm|
|Maximum drive stroke length||0.68 in (17.5 mm)/0.7 in|
|Filtering methods||RC, PC-RC, GAUSS, D-P|
|Sample length (lr)||0.009 in (0.25mm),0.03 in (0.8mm), 0.09 in (2.5mm)/±20 μm, ±40 μm, ±80 μm|
|Evaluation length(ln)||0.04 in (1.25 mm), 0.15 in (4 mm), 0.19 in (5 mm)/Option from 1 L to 5 L|
|Standard configuration||Main Unit, Standard sensor, Calibration block, Supporting platform, Power charger, Manual, Certificate, Warranty card, PC analysis software|
|Optional Accessories||Measurement Platforms, optional sensors, printer|
|Operation environment||32 °F to -40 °F (0 °C to -40 °C)|
|Dimension (mm)||4.68 in × 1.85 ×2.55 in (119 mm × 47 mm × 65 mm)|
|Weight||0.97 lb (440 g)|