OTDR is a high-performance, multi-function test instrument designed by FCST for FTTH networks. It has excellent test performance and can support VFL. This product is mainly used to measure the length, transmission loss, splice loss, and other optical physical characteristics of optical fiber and cable. It is widely used in FTTH networks, local area optical networks, metropolitan area optical networks, maintenance, certification, and optical communication teaching and research.
- Button + touch screen, convenient and quick test, one-key direct test and analysis.
- Quickly find fiber optic cables, accurately analyze faults, save time, and improve efficiency.
- Core sensing technology to ensure accurate measurement.
- Real-time analysis and editing on the PC side of the curve.
- Batch editing and batch export functions.
- Unique multi-file list display mode.
- Realize fast switching browsing and analysis of multiple data.
|Max. Dynamic Range||32/30 dB|
|Event Dead Zone||59.05 in (1.5 m)|
|Attenuation Dead Zone||393.7 in (10 m)|
|Pulse Width||5,30,50,100,275,500,1000,5000,10000 ns|
|Ranging Accuracy||± (39.37 in (1 m) + sample interval +0.005%×distance)|
|Attenuation Measurement (dB/dB)||±0.05 dB|
|Reflection measurement (dB)||±5 dB|
|Data Storage||≥2000 testing curves|
|Testing Distance||≥ 3.11 mi (5 km)|
|Power Supply Mode||AC/DC adapter: alternating current:100 V to 240 V (1.8A), 50/60 Hzdirect current: 19 V±1 V (2 A)
Internal lithium ion battery groups: 7.4 V,5200 mAh
|Working Duration Of The Battery||≥10 hrs|
|Working Temperature||23 °F to 122 °F (-5 °C to 50 °C)|
|Preserve Temperature||-4 °F to 158 °F (-20 °C to 70 °C)|
|Weight||≤ 2.20 lb (1 kg)|