GAOTek Noise meter Calibration Sound Level Calibrator is a device designed for calibrating noise meters and sound level meters. It offers precise calibration at two sound pressure levels: 94 dB and 114 dB This calibrator ensures accurate measurements by providing a standardized acoustic signal for the meters to reference against. Its compact and portable design makes it convenient for fieldwork and laboratory use. IT is an essential tool for professionals in industries such as environmental monitoring, occupational health, and acoustic testing, enabling them to maintain the accuracy and reliability of their noise measurement instruments.
- Frequency 1000 Hz, give independence of weighting
- Two sound pressure levels: It provides calibration at 94 dB and 114 dB, allowing for versatile calibration needs.
- Standardized acoustic signal: The calibrator generates a consistent and standardized acoustic signal for meters to reference against.
- Compact and portable: Its small size and portability make it convenient for both fieldwork and laboratory use.
- Reliable measurements: By ensuring accurate calibration, it helps maintain the reliability and accuracy of noise measurement instruments.
- Ideal for various industries: Suitable for professionals in environmental monitoring, occupational health, and acoustic testing industries.
- Easy to use: It is user-friendly and straightforward, simplifying the calibration process.
- Durable construction: Designed to withstand rigorous use, it offers long-lasting performance.
- Essential tool: It is an indispensable tool for maintaining the quality and precision of noise measurement equipment.
|Sound Pressure Levels||94 dB to 114 dB|
|Accuracy||± 0.5 dB|
|Frequency Range||1000 Hz|
|Reference Sound Pressure||20 µPa (2.9 * e^-9 psi)|
|Distortion||< 1 %|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C to 50 °C)|
|Power Supply||9 V battery|
|Dimensions||5.59 in x 2.04 in (142 mm x 51 mm)|
|Weight||0.99 lb (450 g)|
|Nominal Operating Current:||10 mA|
|Atmospheric Pressure||65 kPa to 108 kPa (0.44 psi to 0.74 psi)|
|Humidity||25 % to 90 %|