In addition to SFP, SFP+, GBIC, and XFP transceivers GAOTek offers a wide a premium selection of the following type of transceivers:
- C Form Factor Pluggable (CFP) – CFP transceivers are designed to support a data rate of 100 Gbit/s. GAO Tek’s CFP transceivers are compliant with 100GBASE-LR4.
- Copper SFP – Copper SFP transceivers offer a simple way to add a copper connection to an SFP type switch used for fiber SFP transceivers. GAOTek’s Copper SFP transceivers are based on the SFP MSA.
- Passive Optical Network (PON) – These transceivers are built for the PON system and use different wavelengths to transmit and receive signals between the primary control center and the end user premises. GAOTek’s PON transceivers are Laser Class 1 products and comply with the requirements of IEC 60825-1 and IEC 60825-2.
- Quad Small Form Factor (QSFP) – QSFP transceivers are designed for 40G and 100G data communication networks. GAOTek’s QSFP transceivers are SFF 8436 compliant.
- XENPAK – XENPAK transceivers conform to the 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) standard of IEEE802.3. GAOTek’s XENPAK transceivers comply with 10GBASE-LR as per IEEE 802.3ae and XENPAK MSA standards.
- X2 – X2 transceivers are an enhanced version of XENPAK transceivers for 10 Gb/s Ethernet. GAOTek’s X2 transceivers comply with 10GBASE-LR as per IEEE 802.3ae and X2 MSA standards.