Quick and easy attachment to any standard U-mounted rack assets that needs to be tracked
Designed for use with rack-mounted assets, this 433 MHz active RFID tag features an industrial-strength adhesive backing for quick and easy attachment to any standard U-mounted rack assets that needs to be tracked, located and identified.
The design of these single-use tags ensures clear signal transmission in rack and data center deployments. Every tag broadcasts its unique ID and a status message once every 10 seconds using patented communication protocols that allow for very high tag densities and ensures accurate collection of asset inventory and location data.
The tag cases are impact resistant, splash resistant and temperature stable. They operate at a very low duty cycle that translates to a longer battery life of typically 7 years at a 10-second beacon rate.
- Encoded Radio Transmissions at 433 MHz
- Specially Designed for Use with U-Mounted, Rack Installed Assets
- Industrial-Strength Adhesive Backing Keeps Tag Securely in Place
- Superior Anti-Collision Technology for High Tag Densities
- Designed for Use with the R200 Active RFID Rack Reade
- Easy Installation
- On-Demand Inventory of Rack-Mounted Assets
- Low Power Consumption for Long Battery Life
|Operating Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Group Code & Tag ID Codes||> 1trillion unique IDs|
|Typical Transmission Range||> 30 ft.|
|Radiated Emissions||71.8 dBuV/m (maximum)|
|Width (Tongue)||2.22 in (56.4 mm)|
|Depth (Tongue)||4.96 in (126.0 mm)|
|Height (Tongue)||0.35 in (8.9 mm)|
|Case Weight:(with Tag)||1.20 oz (34.16 g)|
|Durability||Tough, impact resistant and temperature stable|
|Mounting Options||3M 200 MP Adhesive|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 °C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40° C to +80° C|
|Battery Type||Lithium CR2032 coin cell|
|Battery Life||> 7 years|
There are no reviews yet.