The GAO-WTP-102 is designed to be used in regeneration of optical signals and transmission of rare fiber resources with various transmission distance. It works using the principle of optical-electrical-optical (OEO) to realize the amplification and wavelength conversion of optical signals. GAOTek Four channel transponder adopts wavelength division multiplexing technology by using CWDM/DWDM multiplexer/de-multiplexer. It is specially applied to optical transport systems up to 10G SDH/SONET, Ethernet etc. It provides high speed and cost efficient solutions to regeneration of optical signals as well as the transmission of rare fiber resources.
- Supports a maximum port rate of 10 Gb/s.
- The wavelengths of C-Band, which supports DWDM wavelengths in compliance with ITU-T standards.
- Can be operated and controlled independently.
- Supports automatic loopback test.
- Supports 3R function. For neighbouring ports, the way for data transmission can be set.
- Supports CDR function, which can optimize output.
|Transmission Distance||0.19 mi.|
|Centre Wavelength||840 nm|
|Maximum Spectral Width||1 nm||1 nm||1 nm||1 nm|
|Side Mode Suppression Ratio||—||30 dB||30 dB||30 dB|
|Average Output Power||-7 dBm|
|Extinction Ratio||> 3 dB||> 6 dB||> 8.2 dB||> 9 dB|
|Receive Sensitivity||< -10 dBm||< -16 dBm||< -16 dBm||< -24 dBm|
|Maximum Dispersion Tolerance||n.a.||35 ps/nm||800 ps/nm||1600 ps/nm|
|Optical Path Penalty||1 dB||1 dB||1 dB||2 dB|
|Maximum Return Loss||-27 dB||-27 dB||-27 dB||-27 dB|