GAOTek Anemometer with Vane/Temperature/Humidity (Data Hold) is designed to measure the humidity, temperature, air flow and the air speed of the range from 0.4 m/s to 20 m/s. It supports the functionality of auto power off, data hold, Backlit, overload display, low battery indicator and MAX, MIN and AVG. This anemometer provides 360 hours continuously working battery. It complies with IP30 Protection class standards.
- Measure: M/s, km/h, FPM, mph, kts, Beaufort, %RH, td (dew point temperature), ° C, ° F
- Battery life: Continuous work 360 Hours (without backlit)
- Supports Auto power off function
- Supports Data hold, MAX, MIN and AVG function;
- Supports Overload display and Low battery indicator
|Parameters||m/s, km/h, fpm, kts, Bft, wind chill, %RH, wet bulb, ° C, ° F, td|
|Air Speed||ɸ 30 mm (plastic impeller)|
|Temperature||NTC temperature sensor|
|Sensor Type||Relative humidity sensor|
|Air Speed||0.4 m/s to 20 m/s
80 fpm to 4000 fpm
|± (2% reading +0.2 m/s)
± (2 % reading + 40 fpm)
|Temperature||14 °F ~ 122° F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C)||1 °C/1 °F||± 0.5 °C
± 0.9 °F
|Humidity||5 % to 95 % RH||1 % RH||± 3 % RH|
|Sampling Rate||0.5 s|
|Power Supply||3 x 1.5 V AAA (LR03)|
|Battery Life||300 hours (without display light)|
|Dimension||5.71 in × 2.05 in × 0.98 in
(145 mm × 52 mm × 25 mm)
|Weight||5.11 oz. (145 g)|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F ~ 158 °F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C)|
Preset the below parameters before taking measurement:
- Unit of temperature: C, F
- Unit of humidity: %RH, td (dew point), WB (wet bulb)
- Unit of velocity: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts, Bft
- Flow unit: ft, m, nis, CFM
Switch the device off: Manually or automatically (automatically goes off if none of the key is pressed for 10 minutes)
Device on > Pressing the long time “Power” key it will enter the setting mode. Press “Down Arrow” button several times until the desired unit flashes. Press “Mode” button to confirm.
Switch into measuring mode after the setting is done, the setting is invalid if the device is turned off under the setting mode.
To ensure correct measurements, please follow the notes below
- Position the instrument so that flow impacts at the rear
- Keep temperature and humidity sources which may falsify the measurement (e.g. hands) away from the sensor.
- Switch on: Press “power” button
- Switch the back light on: Device on > press the light glow button. The display light goes off automatically if the key is not pressed for 10 seconds.
- Device on > press “Up arrow button to switch among temperature, humidity> temperature, dew point and wind chill measurement.
Changing the display view:
Long press the “mode” button, the following readings displayed one by one:
Hold > Max value > Min value > Avg value. These data will not be recorded after the device is switched off.
Maintaining the product
Battery replacement: change new batteries as soon as possible when the low voltage indicator displayed. Use only batteries of 1.5V AAA. Observe the polarity.
Hi and Lo indicate the measurement is out of range.
Avoid personal injury/damage to equipment
- Operate the measuring instrument properly, for its intended purpose and within the parameters specified in the technical data.
- Never store the product together with solvents, acids or other aggressive substances.
- Only carry out the maintenance and repair work that is described in the manual.
There are no reviews yet.