- High-precision temperature sensor measures the temperature and it can correct non-linear errors automatically.
- Full-automatic frequency converting control technology has high-temperature control precision and small linear error of heating rate.
- Automatic magnetic stirring system, oil bath temperature is uniform.
- Automation: automatic measurement, automatic diagnosis and automatic alarm.
- Equipped with new type front paper change thermosensitive miniprinter which is convenient for recording and saving experimental data.
|Melting point test range||from room temperature to 518.0 °F (270 ºC)|
|Heating rate||32.9 °F /min (0.5 ºC), 33.8 °F /min (1 ºC /min), 34.7 °F /min (1.5 ºC /min), 37.4 °F /min (3.0 ºC / min)|
|Deviation of linear heating rate||<5%|
|Temperature transfer medium||methyl silicone oil|
|Liquid cup for temperature transfer||250 mL beaker in tall form|
|Melting point test precision||less than 392 °F ( 200 ºC) not more than 32.9 °F (± 0.5 ºC)
more than 392 °F (200 ºC) not more than 33.8 °F (± 1.0 ºC)
|Indicating value resolution||32.18 °F (0.1 ºC)|
|Operational environment temperature||64.4 °F to 82.4 °F (18 ºC to 28 ºC)|
|Interface||Standard serial printing interface with its own micro-printer|
|Power supply||AC 220 V ±10%|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)||7.87 in x 12.60 in x 11.90 in (200 mm x 320 mm x 305 mm)|