GAOTek Conductive Four-Probe Tester is a versatile and budget-friendly measuring instrument designed to determine the material resistivity or square resistance of various substances. It operates on the four-probe measurement principle, a highly accurate technique widely used in materials testing. This principle involves the deployment of four precisely spaced probes on the material’s surface, which allows to measure electrical resistance with exceptional precision. By analyzing the electrical properties of the material, it provides critical information about its conductivity or resistivity, making it an essential tool for quality control, research, and development across a range of industries, including electronics, materials science, and manufacturing. Its cost-effective design makes it accessible for a wide range of applications, ensuring efficient and accurate material analysis.
- sample size: 0.12 in x 0.39 in (3 mm x 10 mm).
- Probe pitch: 0.08 in (2+2+2 mm) straight-line layout.
- Probes are made of gold-plated bronze alloy.
- Equipped with buffer pressure spring.
- Adjustable pressure up to 1.1 lb (500 g)
- Rated pressure around 400 g (about 14.11 oz).
- Needle pitch: 04 in (1+1+1 mm) straight-line layout.
- Tungsten carbide needles with buffer spring.
- Adjustable pressure up to 4 lb (2 kg)
- Rated pressure approximately 08 lb (1.5 kg)
|Usage||Test Sheet Resistance|
|Measuring Method||Four Probe Method|
|Resistance Test Range||200 m Ohm to 20 k Ohm|
|LED Display||Resistivity, Resistance, Square Resistance Test, Thickness, Correction Factor|
|Test Mode||Single Electrical Measurement|
|Error||0.5% (Standard Samples)|
|Measurement Orientation||Axial and Radial|
|Working Power||220 V (110 V) ±10%, f=50 Hz ±4%, Pw ≤20 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)|
|Weight||2.20 lb (1 kg)|
|Dimensions||8.27 in x 3.94 in x 1.42 in (210 mm x 100 mm x 36 mm)|