GAOTek Double Section Wall Cabinet 6U have removable, locking side panels for easy access, rear swing frame allowing easy access to equipment and cabling, and built-in fans to keep the equipment cool. It can be wall-mounted or self-standing and is great for organizing any networking equipment. It is mainly made of high-quality SPCC Cold Rolled Steel and comes assembled. It’s superior form and functions provide quick, easy moves, add, and changes through intuitive design and adjustability. The double section provides an easy access to the cabinet at the rear of all mounted cabinets. A swing frame construction adds to the flexibility of operation and maintenance. This unit is easy to install and maintain, minimizing customer’s investments.
- The cabinet has a door that can be quickly removed for easy cabinet installation, and can be re-hinged from either side (no tool is required).
- It is an essential element that improves the look of a closet or workstation.
- Supports generous cable access knockouts in top and bottom of rack mount.
- Supports adjustable mounting rails in the front and back.
- Installation can be optional for standing or wall mounting of the cabinet.
- The cabinet comes with tough tempered glass locking doors.
- Supports dust-proof cable management at the top and the bottom.
- It is easy to remove and re-attach the side panels with locks.
- Supports a rear door for easy access and installation.
|Application||Telecom Communications or Datacom|
|Lock||Comes with 2 Keys|
|Material||Rear Door: SPCC Cold Rolled Steel|
|Front Door: 0.196 in (5 mm) Toughened glass door|
|Size||23.62 x 21.65 x 14.56 in (600 x 550 x 370 mm)|
|Installation Ways||Wall mounting or Self-standing|