GAOTek DWDM transceiver module XFP exhibits excellent wavelength stability, supporting operation at 100 GHz channel, cost effective module. It is designed for 10 G DWDM SDH, 10 GBASE-ZR or ZW and 10 G Fiber- Channel applications.
The transceiver consists of two sections: The transmitter section incorporates a colded EML laser. And the receiver section consists of an APD photodiode integrated with a TIA. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements. It provides an enhanced monitoring interface, which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage.
- Wavelength selectable to C-band ITU-T grid wavelengths
- Suitable for use in 100 GHz channel spacing DWDM systems
- XFP MSA Compliant
- Data rate from 9.95 Gbps to 11.3 Gbps
- No Reference Clock required
- Cold Start up Wavelength Compliance
- DWDM-rated EML transmitter and APD receiver
- Link length up to 49.70 mi (80 km)
- Low Power Dissipation 3.5 W Maximum
- 41 °F to 158 °F (5 °C to 70 °C) Operating Case Temperature
- RoHS compliant and lead free
|Dual Fiber Optical Module
|FTTH FTTB FTTX Network