GAOTek fiber alignment optical fiber microscope is designed exclusively for axis alignment of polarization-maintaining optical fiber connectors, as well as for heating and curing optical fiber ferrule and capillary. The product is composed of a monitor, a CCD camera focusing system, a connector heating fixing table, and a tight-packed fiber rotator.
- Suitable for polarization-maintaining fiber alignment
- High-definition CCD camera, optical zoom 100X to 800X adjustable
- After the shaft alignment is completed, the optical fiber can be directly heated and cured in the optical fiber ferrule or capillary
- The adjustment angle of the shaft is 0 degrees to 360 degrees
- It can be used for APC polarization-maintaining ferrule and capillary, grinding, and mounting plate for positioning
- It is suitable for checking the end face of the optical fiber without disassembling the disk after the optical fiber is polished.
|Polarization-preserving fiber alignment, heating, and curing end-face inspection
|100X to 800X adjustable, default 400X
|Standard: 0.098 in (2.50 mm) insert and LC connector positioning piece.
Optional: FC, SC connectors, and capillary positioning parts.
|185° F to 302° F (85 °C to 150 °C)
|4 to 6 minutes
|80 W to 100 W 220 V 50 Hz
|Adjustable Angle to Axis
|0 degree to 360 degrees