GAOTek High Temperature Rotaionle Viscometer The touch-screen viscometer is an intelligent instrument based on the intelligent control of single-chip microcomputer. It adopts 5-inch high-definition ipa touch screen high-performance ARM processor without angle and imported stepper motor and barge. The rotor is driven by the motor to rotate at a constant speed through the torque sensor. When the rotor encounters viscous resistance in the liquid to be measured, the force is fed back to the sensor, and then the viscosity of the liquid to be measured can be displayed on the LCD screen through special software processing and calculation.
- The operation interface is concise and clear, the reading is intuitive, the display is rich, the precision is high, and the error is small
- The display is rich in content, in addition to viscosity, there is also temperature (probe optional) full scale percentage
- Timing function, for thixotropic non-Newtonian liquids, can ensure good consistency data
- The instrument uses the latest front-mounted level, which is intuitive and convenient to adjust the level without standing
- The high-end model can display the viscosity curve in real time, which is very practical and accurate for detecting non-Newtonian liquids
- With 232 printing interface, optional micro-printer can print various data in real time
- Optional temperature probe, constant temperature water tank
- Optional wireless Bluetooth connector to realize the interconnection of mobile phones
- The instrument can be debugged remotely.
- When there is a deviation in the data, there is no need to send the instrument back.
- As long as the customer turns on the Bluetooth of the mobile phone, the accuracy can be debugged remotely
|Rotating Speed (R/min)
|21# 27# 28# 29#
|100 mPa.s to 2 mPa.s x 10 ^ 5 mPa.s
|15 ml to 25 ml
|± 0.5 %
|Temperature Control Range
|Room temperature 482 °F (250 ℃)
|Temperature Control Accuracy
|32.18 F (0.1 ℃)
|110 V to 220 V, 60 Hz to 50 Hz