GAOTek Ion Concentration Meter is used in Water supply plant (sedimentation tank), paper mill (pulp concentration), coal washing plant (sedimentation tank), electric power (slurry sedimentation tank), sewage treatment plant (inlet and outlet, aeration tank, reflux sludge, primary sedimentation tank, secondary sedimentation tank, concentration tank, sludge dewatering).
- Large-screen color LCD display
- Intelligent menu operation
- Data Record & Curve Display
- Manual and automatic temp. compensation
- Three sets of relay control switches
- High alarm & low alarm, hysteresis control
- 4 mA to 20 mA & RS 485 Multiple output modes
- Concentration, temperature & current value are displayed on one interface
- Password protection function to prevent mis operation by non-staff.
|Measuring range||Concentration:0 mg/L to 99999 mg/LTemperature: 14 °F to 302 °F (-10 ºC to 150.0 ºC)|
|Unit of measurement||mg/L, g/L|
|Resolution||Concentration:0.01 mg/L; 0.01 g/LTemperature: 32.18 °F (0.1 ºC)|
|Intrinsic error||Concentration: ±1% F. STemperature: 32.54 °F (±0.3 ºC)|
|Two current outputs||0/4 mA to 20 mA (load resistance<750 Ω)|
|Communication output||RS 485 MODBUS RTU|
|Three sets of relay control contacts||5 A 250 V AC,5 A 30 V DC|
|Power supply||85 V to 265 V AC ± 10%,50 ± 1 Hz, power consumption ≤3 W;9 V to 36 V DC, power consumption: ≤3 W|
|Installation||Panel, wall mounting and pipeline;Panel hole opening size:5.4 in x 5.4 in (138 mm × 138 mm);|
|Waterproof rating||IP 65;|
|Working environment||Operating Temperature: 14 °F to 140 °F (-10 ºC to 60 ºC);Relative humidity: ≤90%;
No strong magnetic field around except the geomagnetic field.
|Dimensions||5.6 in x 5.6 in x 4.6 in (144 mm X 144 mm X 118 mm)|
|Weight||3.3 lb (1.5 kg)|