GAOTek multi-viewer video processor series are specifically designed for the current display equipment of digital flat panel and oversized screen. It tackles the display problem of the mosaic and crude images that appear on the screen. This enhancement mode accepts various digital inputs, DVI and HDMI in a single screen and outputs in the format of HDMI or VGA at 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels. These products are useful for advertising displays, videoconferencing, command and control applications, distance learning, banking, etc.
- Patented hardware design
- No OS required
- Easy standalone operation
- Supports input resolutions up to 1080 pixels
- Supports various display types
- Multi-window displays with high-quality, real-time images.
- Compatible with various inputs
- Support VGA full format input signal processing
- Support HD 720 pixels and 1080 pixels input and output
- Adjustable image brightness, contrast, saturation and chroma
- Flexible multi-window control
- Support PIP or POP or PBP, overlap
- Support roam, zoom, transparent setting etc.
|Input||CVBS – Support PAL or NTSC format, multiple BNC ports (some models do not support the port input) VGA or RGBHV – Multi-channel VGA DB-15 port, support VGA full-format input, HDMI or DVI – Support HDMI 1.3, Support HDMI 1.3 – The same connector of VGA or RGBHV signal, which support PAL or NTSC format and 720 p or 1080 p HD TV. SDI (customizable) – BNC Port|
|Output||VGA or RGBHV – Signal channel XGA (1024 x 768 at 60Hz) or DB -15 port HDMI or DVI – Support HDMI 1.3 SDI (customizable) – BNC port loop out|
|Control||Standard RS232 port IR remote control(customizable)|
|Working Temperature||-4 °F to 140 °F (-20 ℃ to 60 ℃)|
|Working Humidity||5% to 95%|
|AC Supply Voltage||AC 100 V to 240 V 50 Hz or 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||The maximum consumption for each channel is 15 W|
|Case Dimension||19.02 in x 16.14 in x 3.51 in (483 mm x 410 mmx 90 mm)|
|Product Weight||About 15.43 lb (7 kg)|