GAOTek Network Cable Stripper RJ45 is specially designed to strip coaxial and twisted pair cables. This tool reduces time required to prepare twisted-pair and coaxial cable for termination. The tools has specially designed cutting blade to accurately strip the jacket from 4-pair cable without damaging the conductors. This stripping tool speeds up fiber network maintenance work and excessive network downtime is avoided.
- Designed to strip coaxial and Twisted-pair cable.
- Specially designed blade strip jacket from 4-pair cable.
- Fiber network maintenance work speeds up due to this tool.
- Network downtime is avoided.
- Specially designed for network patch cables.
- Material used in Blade and Handle are metal and ABS.
|Material||Metal and ABS|
|Dimension||4.8 in (122 mm)|
- Designed to strip coaxial and Twisted-pair cable
- Used for network patch cables.
- IEC62321, ROHS directive-2011/65/EU.
- Compliant to directive 2006/95/EC
- EMC directive 2004/108/EC ,