The GAOTek OEO6500-II, is an optical transport platform which supports wavelength conversion or optical power amplification of up to 56 2.5 G ports and up to 28 10 G ports in full configuration. It addresses broadband access network with high integration and port density, rich service types, and flexible equipment configuration. The OEO6500-II box has 8 slots that includes 1 for control board and 7 for service boards. These slots have the mixed configuration of 10 kinds of hot-pluggable service boards, such as CWDM/DWDM, OEO, EDFA, optical line protection, rate multiplexing etc. It offers two ways of service board management. This 2 U box has a built-in optional DC-48 V or AC-220 V power supply.
- Adopts a cost-effective and easy for network deployment and expansion technology, which is WDM
- Built-in optional DC-48 V or AC-220 V Power supply
- Has a pluggable fan tray
- Supports hot swap of multiple service boards such as CWDM/ DWDM/ EDFA/ OLPS
- Supports the mixed configuration of multiple service boards with the variants of 2.5 G/10 G 24.85 mi/ 49.71 mi (40 km/80 km)
- Diversified networking solutions are offered such as unidirectional transmission over one single fiber, bidirectional transmission over one single fiber, bidirectional transmission over two fibers and ring network etc.
- Management of the service boards can be done in two ways: either SC board controls all the service boards or each service board is respectively controlled
- Supports CDR (Clock Data Recovery) function.
|Number of Slots||8, including 1 for SC board and 7 for service boards|
|Ports||2.5 G/ 10 G|
|Distance||24.85 mi/ 49.71 mi (40 km/80 km)|
|Power Supply||Built-in DC-48 V or AC-220 V (redundancy)|
|Fan Tray||1 Fan tray pluggable|
|OEO6500- II Dimensions||Standard 2U Pizza Box: 17.52 in x 8.89 in x 3.46 in (445 mm x 226 mm x 88 mm)|
|Weight||< 8.82 lbs. (4 Kg)|
|Operating temperature||14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C )|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ 85 °C)|
|Relative Humidity (Non- condensation)||5 % ~ 95 %|