GAOTek Portable Refractometer is a state-of-the-art diagnostic device designed to detect vision abnormalities quickly and accurately in patients ranging from 6 months to adults. With its advanced technology and intuitive design, this refractometer revolutionizes vision screening, empowering healthcare professionals to identify potential vision issues with ease promptly.
- Simultaneously screens both eyes for a comprehensive evaluation.
- Calculates results within 1 second for efficiency and patient comfort.
- Measures refractive errors, including myopia and hyperopia.
- Intuitive design for easy operation by healthcare professionals
- Suitable for patients aged 6 months to adults.
- Compact design for on-the-go vision screenings.
- Stores data and integrates with electronic health record systems.
|Measuring Time||1 s|
|Automated Distance Sensing||39.37 in (100 cm ±5 cm)|
|SPH||Range: -9 D to +7 DResolution:0.25 D/0.01 D
Accuracy: ±0.5 D
|Axis||Range:0° to 180°Resolution:1°
|Pupil Size||Range:0.16 in to 0.35 in (4.0 mm to 9.0 mm)Accuracy: ±0.04 in (±0.1 mm)|
|Pupil Distance||Range: 1.18 in to 3.15 in (30 mm to 80 mm)Accuracy: ±0.04 in (±1 mm)|
|Fixation Target||Sound and flashing light|
|Working Time||5 hours|
|Screen||4.3 in full LCD touchscreen|
|Power Supply||18650 Li-lion battery × 2, Voltage:3.7 V, Current ≥ 3400 mAh|
|Targeted Patient||from 6-months infant to adults|
|Power Adaptor||Power Supply: 100 V to 240 V,50/60 Hz,35 VOutput:5 V,2 A|
|Weight||1.76 lbs. (800 g)|