GAOTek surface roughness tester is a cost-effective roughness measuring equipment which supports a dozen parameters. It is small and light with better accuracy. It can be equipped with several optional pickup for different applications. Well suited for on-site roughness testing.
- Over dozen measurement parameters applicable for roughness test of various mechanical manufacturing processes in production lines, workshops and labs.
- High accuracy inductive pickup
- Easy operation manual and large LCD display with backlight.
- Pickup stylus position indicator.
- Connected with printer to print the data and graphs on-site.
- Storage and review function for up to 15 groups data and graphs.
- Rk data and graphic are available.
- Digital filter: RC, PC-RC, Gauss, D-P
- Optional delicate accessories for more accurate results and easier operation eg. measuring platform, steel support and so on
- Conform to ISO standard, compatible with DIN, ANSI and JIS standard.
- Top quality Li-ion rechargeable battery.
|Assessed profiles||Roughness profile (R) Primary profile (P)|
|Measuring system||Metric, imperial|
|Display resolution||0.001 μm|
|Pickup measuring range||±20 μm, ±40 μm, ±80 μm|
|Cutoff length (L)||0.009 in (0.25 mm) / 0.031 in (0.8 mm) / 0.09 in (2.5 mm)/Auto|
|Evaluation length||1 L to 5 L (selectable)|
|Tracing length||3 L to 7 L (selectable)|
|Digital filter||RC, PC-RC, Gauss, D-P|
|Max. tracing length||0.68 in (17.5 mm)|
|Min. tracing length||0.05 in (1.3 mm)|
|Pick-up||Standard pickup TS100, inductive, diamond stylus radius 5μm, angle of stylus 90°|
|Power||Li-ion battery rechargeable|
|Dimensions (mm)||5.51 in × 2.04 in × 1.88 in (140 mm × 52 mm × 48 mm)|
|Weight (g)||0.97 lb (440 g)|