GAOTek surface roughness tester is widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate corresponding parameters according to selected measuring conditions and clearly display all measurement parameters.
- Highly sophisticated inductance sensor.
- Four wave filtering methods: RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P.
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity.
- Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
- Manual or automatic shutdown.
- Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
- Use USB data output with connection PC.
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Accuracy||Not more than ±10%|
|Fluctuation of display value||Not more than 6%|
|Resolution||0.001 μm, 0.01 μm, 0.1 μm|
|Probe Radius||5 μm|
|Probe Measurement Force||4 mN(0.4 gf)|
|Probe Vertical Radius||1.88 in (48 mm)|
|Probe Maximum Driving Stroke||0.7 in (17.5 mm)|
|Probe Cutoff Length||0.009 in (0.25 mm), 0.031 in (0.8 mm), 0.09 in (2.5 mm)|
|Driving Speed Measuring||Sampling Length: 0.25mm Vt: 0.135 mm/s|
|Driving Speed Measuring||Sampling Length: 0.03 in (0.8 mm) Vt: 0.01 in (0.5 mm)/s|
|Driving Speed Measuring||Sampling Length: 0.09 in (2.5 mm) Vt: 0.03 in (1 mm)/s|
|Driving Speed Returning||Vt=0.03 in (1 mm)/s|
|Filtered Profile||RC, PC-RC, GAUSS|
|Evaluation length||1 L to 5 L optional|
|Data Memorize||7 Groups|
|Power Supply||Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Size||5.51 in x 2.04 in x 1.88 in (140 mm x 52 mm x 48 mm)|
|Weight||0.92 lb (420 g) (Not including batteries)|