GAOTek ultrasonic flaw detector offers you the performance and features of a tabletop ultrasonic detector in a small, ultra to portable handheld instrument weighing less than 2 pounds (907 grams) for maximum portability in the field. Its ergonomic design, useful features and big performance are the result of carefully listening to the experience of the people in the field who, through their everyday practice, know best what it takes to do a good job.
- A to Scan video recording up to 8 minutes allows live reporting and playback of an entire inspection sequence for review by more qualified personnel (e.g. Level III)
- Truly ambidextrous instrument with flip function of the display and functionality of the rocker switches.
- AUTOANG (Auto Angle) feature calculates the refracted angle of an angle beam wedge and utilizes it for Trigonometric flaw location projections.
- A standard USB connection allows for data to be downloaded from the flaw detector for further analysis or storage.
- The instrument’s 2 GB memory can be easily exchanged by SD cards up to 16 GB.
- Reports are produced in jpeg or bmp format so there is no need for special reading software.
- Back wall Echo Attenuator (BEA) helps to find very small defects, improving detectability.
- Automatic Gate Threshold for the 2 gates ensuring accurate measurements made under the same conditions.
|Display||(5 in, 800 x 480 pixels, 4.25 in x 2.56 in (108mm × 65 mm) (W x H), >200 cd/m2|
|Protection class||IP 67|
|Battery||Li Ion, rechargeable, 6 hours operation time|
|Power adapter / charger||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Probe connector||2 x Lemo to 00 (T/R)|
|PC interface||Mini USB|
|Memory card||SD to Card 16 GB max|
|Reporting||Test report and A to Scan screen shot on SD to Card, Video recording of A to Scan|
|Pulsar||120 to 300 V, 30 to 500 ns, flank < 10 ns, Spike, Square wave option|
|Pulse Repetition Frequency||15 Hz to 2000 Hz|
|Damping||50 Ohm and 1000 Ohm|
|Receiver||110 dB dynamic, 0.5 MHz to 18.5 MHz analog bandwidth|
|Filter||BB 1 to 5 MHz, 2,25 MHz, 4 MHz, 5 MHz, 10 MHz, 13 MHz, 15 MHz|
|Gates||A and B independent, B triggered by A, C option|
|Units||mm, inch, µs|
|Options||AWS sizing tool (AWS D1.1),
DAC 16 points according to EN 1712, EN 1713, EN 1714, ASTM E164,
TCG 110 dB dynamic,
DGS sizing tool according to EN 1712, EN 1713, EN 1714, ASTM E164,
3rd gate C,
Square Wave Pulsar
|Compliance||EN 55011, EN 61000 to 6 to 2: 2011,
EN 12668, ASTM E 1324, E317, ANSI/NCSL Z 540 to 1 to 1994,
MIL to STD 45662A, MIL to STD 2154
|Operating temperature||32 °F to 131 °F (0 °C to 55 °C)|
|Size (W x H x D)||6.89 in x 4.37 in x 1.97 in (175mm x 111mm x 50mm)|
|Weight||1.87 lb (850 g) with battery|