- Automated display of precise flaw location (Depth d, level p, distance s, amplitude, sz dB).
- Automated switch for three staff gauges (Depth d, level p, distance s).
- Automated calibration of transducer Zero to point, Angles, Front edge, and material Velocity.
- Convenient to create and utilize DAC\TCG and AVG for echo evaluation, with adjustable curve modification and compensation.
- 6 dB DAC functions included.
- 100 independent setups for flexible input of criteria, enabling on-site work without test blocks.
- Large memory capacity for storing 1000 A graphs.
- Automated gain and gain scan functionality.
- Peak Hold and Peak Memory features.
- B scan capability.
- AWS D1.1 compliant.
- Automated video recording of test processes and playback using USB drives, with unlimited video length.
- Powerful PC software for detailed analysis and report generation, exportable to Excel.
- Long lasting Li battery, providing up to 10 hours of continuous operation.
- Embedded software with online update capability.
|Measuring Range||0 in to 393.70 in (0 mm to 10000 mm)|
|Vertical Linearity Error||≤3%|
|Horizontal Linearity Error||≤0.1%|
|Sensitivity margin||≥62 dB|
|Dynamic scope||≥34 dB|
|Frequency range||0.5 MHz to 20 MHz|
|Gain||0 dB to 120 dB|
|Velocity||1000 to 15000|